Epilogue

*10 years later-Molly's birthday*

"Babe? You okay?" Kian asked me.

"No. Every year, on her birthday, I feel like shit. I tell myself that it will get better. But it won't. After 10 years and it still feels the same? I miss her." I said sadly.

Kian and I got married a year after Molly died. We knew that that's what she always wanted, and we've wanted it too. After we got married, we got our own house nearby O2L's house. Then, 2 years after that, we had twins. Georgia Molly Lawley and Vera Molly Lawley.

We found Molly's letter a year after she died. We had to clean out her room because we were moving.

We keep in touch with the O2L boys and Jenn still. Jc got married to a really sweet girl named Lia who I've become really close to, and they have a son, Cameron Andrew Caylen.

Carter grew up to be a cancer doctor. He is working on finding a cure for Non Hodgkins cancer.

Chloe is an actress and singer. Molly always told her how amazing of a singer she was and she didn't listen to her until after her death when she decided to go for it. She has four albums out and she's only 22 years old.

The town that we live in, still, named the park that she always went to, after her. It's called, "Molly Lawley Park".

She made a difference in the entire town with her upbeat personality and charm. She made all the teachers love her, the shop owners love her, even the mayor.

She made everyone love her. Just by being herself.

I am a well known designer and photographer all thanks to Molly.

Kian is a cancer doctor as well. He is actually Carter's boss. They are both working on the Non Hodgkins cancer cure case together.

-

So this is the end, sadly. I just want to thank everyone who read, voted, commented on this story, whatever. I never even imagined that I would get 200K+ reads on this story it's insane. I thought I would get like 5 all together but you guys proved me wrong and I love every single one of you<3

Spread the word about this book:) if you liked it then go and tell your friends or followers or whoever you want. Please:) It would be a huge help. Thank you all for being such big supporters of my book:) ily all so much<3

thank you all for the amazing support:) ily all so much my wittle munchkins:) pm me!:)

-Hannah:)