Chapter 19

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY!" I heard people scream in my ear while I was peacefully dreaming about marrying Channing Tatum.

I opened my eyes to see my whole family standing over my bed. My dad was holding a tray of chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and a cherry on top (my favorite). My mom had a camera in her hand and was videotaping the entire experience. I quickly covered my face because I knew that she would probably be posting it somewhere.

Everyone else was holding a present each.

I smiled.

"Thanks guys! I totally forgot." I told them and we all laughed. I'm so stupid sometimes. Haha.

They went one by one, giving me their presents.

JC and Trevor gave me a charm bracelet (it looked expensive so try must have both chipped in and bought it together).

Ricky gave me a Pikachu pokemon stuffed animal, pillow case, phone case, and t-shirt. He knows how much I love Pikachu. Haha.

Connor got me a sweatshirt that said "Thing 1" and he was wearing the "Thing 2" sweatshirt now. He also gave me a bunch of beanies.

Sam gave me a picture frame with a collage of a bunch of pictures of us in it. That's literally my favorite picture. He also gave me all my favorite things: Fruit Punch AriZona, Sour patch watermelons, lemon square gum, and a zebra pillow pet.

Jenn gave me a few graphic tees, galaxy vans, and the movie LOL on dvd.

My mom and dad gave me a clatter ring, a new iPhone because my old one shattered (I had the iPhone 5c in pink-they got me the iPhone 5s in gold), an iPad, and a puppy!

Yes. A puppy. As in a dog. My very own dog. It's a Pomsky (a husky dog that never grows-so it's very small). I named him, Levi, after Sam's little brother because I love him so much. Levi's just too adorable.

Carter sent me legit the longest text ever. He is so sweet. We FaceTimed too.

I thanked everyone so many times today, I think they got annoyed.

I set up my new iPad (AHHH:0) and iPhone 5s (DOUBLE AHHH:0).

We were going out to dinner tonight to celebrate two things: my birthday, and the fact that I am Annie in the school musical!

It's Saturday now, and I found out yesterday. We couldn't go out yesterday because we all had things to do, so we are going now.

When we got to the restaurant, we sat down. I sat in between my mom and Carter. We were holding hands underneath the table because even though my parents weren't against us dating, they sure weren't with it.

When my dad found out, he got really mad. Luckily, my mom stayed calm and shushed him.

They are just trying to look out for me which I love about them so much.

When the waiter came to take our orders he went around the table, starting with me.

"I'll have raspberry lemonade and cheese raviolies, please." I told the waitor, giving him a genuine smile.

After we finished eating, we went back to the house and I opened the front door. The lights were off so I flicked then on and I saw what looked like a party.

Everyone jumped out and yelled, "Surprise!" to me.

It was so great! I just smiled really wide and hugged all my family and thanked my parents and then had fun with my friends.

They must have invited the whole grade!

The party was so much fun. We danced to music, had Wii competitions, had cake and ice cream, and played man hunt when it got dark.

Before I blew out the candles of my cake I made a wish.

I wish everything stays like this forever.

It felt so nice to just be with my friends.

There was no stress inside me, trying to get out. I was just a girl having fun with people that she cares about.

"Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me the best birthday ever. I love you both so much." I told them after the party ended and we cleaned up.

The last time I had a birthday party was when I was 8....I'm 12 now. 4 years of not having a party. Not celebrating becoming older. Not blowing out candles and making a wish. Not opening presents from people who love me. I got nothing on my birthday. In fact, the whole time I was in the orphanage, I didn't even know the date or anything. So I missed 4 of my birthdays pretty much.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

//////////////////////////////////

End:/

It's pretty short but it's just a filter because I haven't posted in a bit.

So this is kinda my schedule for this book:

On the weekends: I update like CAH-RAY-ZAYYY

During the week: I add more, but don't really post them. I wait until the weekend.

Okay so if you liked this chapter or just my story in general, then make sure you:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3