Chapter 25

"You have cancer, Molly." I heard the doctor say softly.

At that moment, I burst into tears. My dad squeezed my hand and my mom held onto my dad.

"W-what kind of cancer?" My mom asked through slight tears. We all looked at the doctor with concern and he told us.

"Non Hodgkins cancer. It attacks your white blood cells making it impossible for you to be healthy." The doctor told is and I balled my eyes out even more. My parents joined in the crying fest.

"H-how did she g-get it?" My dad managed to choke out.

"It is genetic so it must have been passed down. Molly, do you know of any family members who had it?" The doctor asked me and I instantly remembered and said, "my grandfather." And I cried more.

I can't believe I have cancer! And I will never be healthy ever again.

My grandfather died almost 4 months after he was diagnosed.

That means I don't have much longer to live.

-

When I got home the next day, I already felt awful.

I had a huge headache and a nasty cold. I got into comfy clothes and layed in bed and turned on Netflix.

Maybe I will feel better if I watch some Gossip Girl.

*Andrea's POV*

"Molly has cancer." I told the rest of O2L and Jenn. They all looked shocked and asked so many questions.

Kian and I explained as much as we could and they both gave us hugs bad went out to buy gifts for Molly.

Right now I feel awful. My baby girl has cancer and I can't help her through it.

I'm just wondering how she is feeling right now. Right now I'm making her lunch and bringing it into her room on a tray. I made her favorite meal: cheese raviolies and banana iced tea.

When I got upstairs, she looked so fragile and destroyed. And it's only been a day. It's tearing her apart.

"Hey baby girl. I made you dinner." I told her and she moaned.

"I'm not hungry." She said and moaned again.

"Ok. Are you feeling okay? Do you want to stay in the hospital again?" I asked my daughter. If she isn't feeling good then she should go to the hospital.

"No. I'm okay for now. Thank you. I just want to sleep." She said and I agreed and left her one to rest.

I hope my baby gets better soon.

*Kian's POV*

I can't even wrap my brain around this whole thing. Nobody can.

My little Molly has cancer. Cancer that makes it so she will never be healthy ever again, which means she doesn't have long to live.

I just hope the doctors can heal her. I don't wanna lose her.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Short...yes. Sorry! But I am in a hotel right now and exhausted from today so I decided to update quickly and then go to bed.

So....goodnight;) haha

Hope you liked it! If u did make sure you:

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3