Chapter 4

KIAN'S POV

"What's up, it's Kian! This week on O2L it's surprise week! And it's perfect because I have a HUUUUGE surprise for you guys!" I started.

"Alright. Well this is gonna get me a lot of hate, but hopefully some of you will like it....Andrea and I have a daughter." I added and paused.

"Now you may be thinking, 'Wait! Andrea wasnt pregnant!' No she wasnt. We adopted. She is 11 years old and her name is Molly. She is soo sweet. She looks just like Andrea and I which is weird but awesome!" I said.

I can just picture some of my fans reactions.

I talked for a bit longer and then ended my video.

Now time to edit.

MOLLY'S POV (a week later)

I got an iPhone 5c in pink! I've been playing on it a lot! I've listened to a lot of great music, watched all of Andrea and Kian's videos (it took a long time, but I got it done)

I start school tomorrow and I'm really nervous. I hope people like me. Andrea and Jenn helped me pick out what I'm gonna wear.

__Next moring: First Day of School__

MOLLY'S POV (still):

"Molly! Time to go! School starts in 20 minutes and I have to drive you, so we have to leave soon!" I heard Kian yell to me from downstairs.

"Ok! Be there in a minute!" I yell-replied as Jenn finished up with my makeup and Andrea handed me my shoes. I slipped them on and looked at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing red vans, black shorts, a white crop top tank top with red stripes on it, my hair curled and then a black beanie with the word 'DOPE' on it.

I was all set.

Hopefully I make a friend.

~~AT SCHOOL~~

"Whoa! Who is that? She's so pretty!"

"That's the new girl Molly!"

"I wanna be her!"

"She's stealing our spotlight!"

"Can I be friends with her?"

Were some of the whispered comments I heard when I walked down the halls of Garrington Middle School for the very first time. My middle school is grades 5-8. I'm in 6th grade.

I walked to my assigned locker and put my backpack in it, then went to my homeroom teacher, Mrs. Traft. I walked in and everyone stopped talking.

Oh, crap. All attention is on me.

"Is that Molly Lawley? Kian and Andrea's daughter? Oh my god! I wanna be her!"

I heard some girl say.

"That girl is hot! Who is she?"

I heard a guy say. I blushed at that comment.

"Hi. Mrs. Traft? I'm new here. I'm Molly Lawley." I said.

"Oh hello Molly. Nice to meet you! Sit anywhere you'd like. Homeroom ends in 15 minutes when the bell rings!" Mrs. Traft said and then turned to the class. "Everyone, this is Molly Lawley. She's new here. Everyone say hello!"

"Hi Molly!" Everyone said in unison.

I smiled and said hi back and then i turned to go find a seat.

I was waved over by a group of guys that looked cute.

Why not right? Nobody else asked.

"Hey guys!" I said nicely.