Chapter 9

School was really hard today. I had 3 tests and had gym early so I got all sweaty and gross. I probably smelled like crap and my hair probably looked awful.

After school Carter and I walked home from school together and hung out at his house.

We hung out for a while and watched tv until I got a text from my mom saying it was time to come home.

"My mom is on her way to come pick me up." I told Carter. He sighed.

"Okay. See you at school tomorrow!" He answered and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I blushed.

After I left, I couldn't stop smiling. Mom must have noticed because she said, "What got you so happy?"

I laughed and said, "Carter." And then blushed.

"Aww! My baby girl has a boyfraaaand! You're lucky. I didn't have my first boyfriend until 7th grade." My mom told me.

Ooh. I'm a year ahead of the game. Lol.

When we got home, I went up to my room and grabbed my guitar. I had asked dad if he could buy me one because I had one when I was with my parents but they wouldn't let me take it to the orphanage.

My mother taught me how to play guitar when I was 6 and I kept it going until 8.

I'm probably a little rusty because I haven't played in 3 years, but I've been practicing, and it's getting better.

I was playing Fallin For You by Colbie Caillat from memory and it sounded a bit off, so I looked it up and fixed it. Then I started singing along because this was my mothers favorite song.

We used to sing it all the time.

When I finished singing and playing the song, I heard clapping from outside my door.

The clapping got louder as I saw everyone who lives here come with smiles on their faces.

My face got bright red as I realized that they had heard all of it.

"That was so good!"

"I didn't know you can sing?"

"Oh my gosh!"

"Ah-may-zing!"

"SLAY!"

Of course Ricky was the one who said 'Slay'.

I laughed.

"Uh. Thanks?" I said and blushed more.

They all kept raving about how 'amazing' I am.

Kian told me I should make a Youtube account and put covers of songs on it.

Everyone else agreed.

"I guess I could...." I said and shrugged.

Everyone crowded around me as I logged into my Mac computer and typed in the URL for YouTube and pressed 'Sign Up'

I put in my email and then looked around and ask everyone what my username should be.

We came up with :

superxGETTOxFABxFOREVERx13

Which is a mixture is my mom and dads usernames.

My dads is superkian13 and my moms is xGETTOxFABxFOREVERx

I was really excited. Everyone got out their phones and told their fans to subscribe to me and that I would be putting up a video soon.

I thanked them and they left, except my mom and dad. They helped me set it up and showed me how to film a video and dad said he would buy me a camera soon.

I was so excited! I decided to start filming my first video so mom and dad left me to film it.

-
-
-
-
-

//////////////END\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

End of chapter 9:)

Hope you liked it<3

-
Vote
-
Comment
-
Message me
-
Follow
-
Tell your friends<3

Thaaanks! I have 100 reads on this book and I am so thankful:)

You guys are the best:)

<3