Chapter 24

I have a stupid doctors appointment today. I really don't want to go.

I hate the doctors. Everyone freaks me out there.

My mom is taking me, so we are leaving in a half an hour.

I got dress in jean shorts, and my school t-shirt with all of my friends signatures on it from the last day of school.
I combed my hair and brushed my teeth. I didn't feel like putting on any makeup because I was feeling lazy.

I grabbed my iPhone and hopped down the wood curved staircase.

"All ready?" My mom asked me and I groaned but nodded my head.

"I hate the doctors! Dr. Price scares me! He looks like a rapist." I told my mom as we got in the car and buckled up.

"Oh be quiet. He is very nice. He may look a little weird, but he's sweet and harmless." She said and we both laughed because we both knew I was right.

When we got there, we checked in and sat down in the waiting room.

"Molly Lawley?" A nurse called from the door leading into the doctors office.

I stood up and my mom followed.

Ever since I lost all that blood I've had to go to the hospital once a month, which really sucks. They want to make sure I'm okay.

The last 'check up', they said I had to come back next week to do a full body check.

Ew.

Why do they have to do that?

When I got in the X-ray room, I had to get undressed and wear the smock thingy over me and then lay on the X-ray table and a hot light shined on me.

I closed my eyes and waited. And waited. And waited.

I heard hushed whispers that sounded like my mom and somebody else. Maybe the doctor.

I wonder what's going on.

"Molly." Someone said and tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes and sat up.

The doctor that called my name told me news that nobody ever wants to hear...ever.

News that would change my life forever.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Oooh cliffhanger!! I apologize for it being so freaking short, but I am exhausted and right now I'm only gone get like 4 hours of sleep which will suck, so I'm leaving it at that.

You guys are gonna be on this cliffhanger for probably a week...HAHA😂...jk I'm not mean.. Lol

Kay so if you liked this *really short* chapter then make sure you leave me a bunch of comments because when I come back I will be siked if you comment and vote:)

I love you all so much<3 xx

<3