18 | "It's Beth"

"Fight me!" Dylan called to Kyle as he held the last slice of pizza in his hand.

Loud laughter and screams came from the pool as Mia, Chase, Megan, Noah, and Liam played dodge ball where Chase had to dodge the multiple balls that were being thrown at him by the others.

"Suck on that!" Mia yelled at him when the ball his face directly and he let out a loud groan while everyone else chuckled.

Chase apparently knew about Mia's little crush on him but he chose to ignore so this was the group's way of saying 'you stuffed up big time man and you gotta pay' as Liam put it and so Chase agreed.

While Dylan and Kyle were busy having a stare down I quickly got out of the pool and grabbed that pizza they were fighting over, "yoink!"

"Hey!" they called at the same time but I had already taken a large bite out of it, giving them both a sheepish smile.

They rest of the night went on and we hung out in the pool but it didn't last very long because there was a different reason that Noah brought everyone together.

"Guys I hate to ruin everyone's night but we've got a serious problem on out hands" Noah announced earning the attention of everyone as we sat in the living room.

"Elliot is back" Megan finished and everyone's face-hardened except for mine because while everyone knew that a supposed threat Elliot was, I had yet to find out.

"We drove him away!" Mia spoke first, "why is he back?!"

"I don't know but if he has the guts to come back here then he's got something big up his sleeve" Noah replied,

"Yeah okay so listen, I have absolutely so freaking clue what you guys are talking about and I'm feeling extremely left out of the loop so if you guys don't mind, you know, you could tell me who Elliot is? That would be great thanks," I told them faking politeness and I earned a few chuckles.

"Once upon a time Dylan was being the amazing, handsome and not to mention brilliant Dylan he was when-" Dylan began but Kyle shut him up by smacking him on the back of his head.

"Last year, a while ago, our gang, Ryder's and Elliot's could actually stand being in the same room together, shocker" Kyle said and I couldn't help but snort because them standing in the same room was near to impossible without someone ripping the other's throat out.

After a few seconds of silence I realized that they weren't kidding, "oh you were serious"

"But Elliot got sick of having to share the land so he started to recruit civilians to do his dirty work, the crime rate hit sky high because he started to cause trouble and people noticed. We had no choice but to kick him out of our little agreement." Liam told me and I nodded.

"So what do we do?" Chase asked the group and no one answered,

"We should inform Ryder, if he doesn't already know" Megan said quietly and Noah's eyes narrowed.

"Why?" Noah said scrunching up his nose in disgust, "Why should we?"

"He deserves to know, if Elliot is here to cause trouble he should know"

"That guy doesn't deserve anything!" Noah almost yelled and Megan flinched at his tone, he saw this and muttered a quick apology before storming upstairs,

"I'm going to go after him" Megan said and we all nodded.

"Show's over kids time to go home" Dylan said hopping up, as did everyone else.