52 | I love you

"Noah! We're borrowing the car!" I yelled from he living room as I swiped the keys of the coffee table,

"For what?" Noah came out wearing his boxers and a t-shirt from the kitchen, he paused, "Isn't that dress a little too short?"

"No, isn't your head a little too big?" I retorted and in return he glared at me.

"Can I come?" Beth said hopefully as she peeked her head out from behind Noah, she wore a pink night gown and she looked absolutely adorable,

"It's bed time, Beth" Noah said with a small smile as he swept her off her feet and into his arms,

"I don't wanna go to bed" Beth whined but let out a quiet yawn and I laughed,

"But I wanna go to bed" Noah said with a frown which made Beth roll her eyes but smile anyway.

"Can we watch some TV before we sleep then?"

"Fine" Noah compromised and Beth jumped out of his arms, ran to the couch and snuggled up with Gracie beside her. From the backyard Bella came bounding towards Beth and sat at her feet, she stroked them both lovingly.

"Where are you going at this time of night?" Noah questioned suspiciously as Beth began playing the television.

"We're going out" Logan smirked at Noah when we walked down the stairs with a little pep in his step. He wore a pair of khakis with a long sleeved button up that was folded till his elbows; overall he looked hot as ever. 

Noah's hand reached up and shut my gaping mouth, rolling his eyes.

Logan walked up to me and held my hands in his between us, "You look beautiful tonight, honey",

Noah gagged, "Okay go to wherever you're going, just take it outside",

"Yeah take it outside!" Elizabeth said firmly then erupted into a fit of giggles, Noah gave her a high five.

I rolled my eyes but a small smile made it's way onto my face,

"What are you smiling about?" Logan whispered to me as Noah and Beth argued about what to watch on television. Beth had decided to watch Frozen for the eighth time this month and Noah groaned but agreed to watch it anyway. Just to see Elizabeth smile.

"I'm just happy" I replied to Logan, he had his own smile on his face.

Logan, Beth and Bella moved in with us after that day. Since Joseph couldn't pay the bills to support them and their house we offered if they wanted to stay with us. It was a win-win situation. We got to spend more time with our sister and I got to spend more time with Logan.

I reached up on my tiptoes to give Logan a quick kiss on the cheek while Noah wasn't looking. So far, everything was perfect.

"Sorry we never went to Disney Land" Logan said with a frown and I chuckled,

"It doesn't matter where our first date is, as long as I'm with you" I told him and his frown lifted immediately but then a thought popped into my head, "So where is our first date?"

"It's a surprise" he said teasingly and I groaned, "You'll have to find out",

"So what are we waiting for?"

Logan held my hand in his as we walked out the front door, intertwining our fingers and fitting so perfectly together almost as if they were meant for each other.

"Bye Noah! Bye Elizabeth!" I called out before I left,

"Bye Lexie!"

"Be careful!"