45 | "I want Logie!"

I woke up to soft whispers coming from the kitchen.

I blinked one eye open and then the other one,

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" Dylan yelled as he entered the living room followed by Kyle, Chase, Liam, Mia, Megan and Noah.

"Shut up, you ass," Mia told Dylan as she sat at the end of the couch, next to my feet which were tangled up in a blanket, which was definitely not there when I fell asleep and neither was the pillow.

"What time is it?" I muttered groggily.

"Good morning to you too" Chase said, smiling at me as everyone took a seat on the other couches.

Morning? 

I slept through the whole of yesterday?

"We heard about what happened" Kyle said, his face etched with concern,

"How are you holding up?" Megan asked me, the same look on her face too.

"I'm okay" I replied, casting a glance to Noah,

Did he tell them everything?

As if he read my thoughts Noah nodded at me.

"Everyone else is coming over later today to discuss the plan," Liam added,

"Everyone else?" I voiced as I looked around the room.

Wasn't everyone here?

"Ryder and his gang" Noah replied.

***

"Gold fish!" Chase yelled as he threw his remaining hand on the table full of cards,

"We're playing black jack, dumbass" Liam rolled his eyes before following putting his cards down and following Chase to the kitchen.

"Kylie! Oh Kylie! I have a surprise for you" Dylan called to Kyle in a falsetto voice with a mirror in his hand.

This wasn't going to end well.

Kyle groaned as he rubbed the sleep for his eyes, he stood up from the couch and yawned loudly.

Then Dylan handed him to mirror and he went berserk.

"Dylan you little bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" he yelled as he chased Dylan around the couches where Mia and I were sitting.

"Are they at it again?" Megan asked from the kitchen where Noah, Liam, Chase and her were making cookies because obviously we couldn't risk burning the house down,

"Yeah!" Mia called back and rolled her eyes.

Dylan had colored Kyle's face in with black permanent mark while he was asleep.

"We're trying to watch something here," Mia told them as she stuck her foot out just as Dylan was passing and he tripped, falling flat on his face.

Kyle was running too fast to stop and he fell right on top of Dylan, both of them groaning loudly.

I laughed so hard that tears came out of my eyes,

"Glad to see my misery amuses you, Alex" Dylan muttered as Kyle pinned him to the ground.

"You two are fucking idiots," Chase laughed as he stepped over the two boys who had started wrestling at our feet and joined us on the couch.

"Tell me about it, sister" Liam muttered as he sat on the opposite couch,

Chase shot him a glare.

The cookies were now in the oven and were baking,

"I swear to God, you two better not be making out in there!" Mia called from her position beside me and when Noah and Megan didn't answer she handed me the bowl of popcorn before storming into the kitchen.