41 | Disney Land and kidnappings

"Would you like a cup of tea Lexie?" Beth asked, pouring a 'cup of tea' from her mini tea party set.

"Yes please" I said and she handed me the cup,

"Careful it's hot" she warned me and I nodded taking a sip, "Logie?"

"I can't believe you're making me do this" Logan said from next to me, running his hand over his face.

I raised my eyebrows at him and he begrudgingly took Beth's pretend tea,

"You have to hold your pinky up like this, Logan!" Beth scolded and I stifled a laugh as she showed Logan how to hold a teacup the proper way.

Logan shot me a look, which made me laugh louder.

We were sitting on Beth's little tea party table, which had tiny chairs, which were way to big for Logan and I to sit on but we did anyway.

I loved that Logan was making such an effort with Beth; it was adorable seeing them together with their sibling love.

"Give it back Logie! You're such a meanie!" Beth wailed as Logan held up Beth's stuffed teddy bear in his hands, his arm was outstretched above him so Beth couldn't reach it.

I walked over to where they were in the living room and grabbed the teddy bear off Logan before handing it back to Beth,

"Thank you Lexie!" Beth said, her frown instantly lifting.

"Thank you Lexie" Logan mocked Beth and she her jaw trembled as she started to cry again,

"Logan!" I scolded him,

"What?" he said with a devilishly handsome grin,

"You're a meanie!" Beth said to him and Logan chased after Beth just after she took off running.

I followed them to the kitchen where Logan chased Beth who squealed excitedly around the kitchen island, Logan was purposely running slowly to please Beth and it warmed my heart to see them so happy.

Finally Logan caught Beth, lifting her up off the floor and into his arms while twirling her in the air.

He kissed her cheeks over and over again, "Yuck! Stop it Logie!" Beth squealed in his arms.

Eventually he put her down and she wiped her cheeks furiously, she stuck her tongue out and him before stomping up the stairs,

"Is someone a little jealous?" Logan said as we wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Please" I scoffed.

He kissed my forehead before reaching out for my hand, "You know, I've been thinking" he started,

"Oh no, that's never good"

"Shut up" he chuckled.

"We're never been out on our first date have we, Alexandra?" Logan said and I nodded slowly,

"I guess in the midst of everything we haven't really gotten a chance" I shrugged,

"Well in that case, let me show you something" he said as he led me upstairs.

We passed Anna's room where we was on her laptop, typing furiously.

Homework?

He led be to his closed door, "Cover your eyes," he instructed and I shut my eyes.

"Are they shut?"

"Do they look shut?" I deadpanned and he laughed but used both his hands to cover my eyes anyway,