6 - Intentions of the Envious

The next morning, I'm currently walking on the corridors. I'm on my way to our classroom, good thing, nothing bad occurred.

"Yukizome-san!"

Not from afar, somebody calls me. I look behind and see Tadashi running towards me.

"Good morning, Tadashi." I greet as soon as he catches my pace.

"Good morning, too." Tadashi smiles, "And wow, you're wearing glasses, Yukizome-san. Why?"

"Aha, yup! Well, I originally wear eyeglasses, but recently, I tried wearing contact lenses."

"I see." Tadashi answers, "And you look good wearing glasses."

"Heh. Don't flatter me much, Tadashi." I chuckle as we start walking, "I look like a grandma in this glasses."

"Oh, I don't think so."

I grin, "Whatever you think." and answer, "You're not with Kei today, Tadashi."

"Ah, yes. He came here earlier than me. I went back to house because I forgot something. Seems like I'm stressing out." Then he chuckles.

"Because of studying?"

"One of the reasons." he replies.

"Oh, prep class is really a pain, no?"

Tadashi laughs at me, "Ahaha, not really."

"Well, it's because you're smart." I say, nudging him.

Few minutes after, we reach the classroom. The moment I enter the room, I have already seen Kei on his seat while wearing his headphones.

I hurriedly dash to my seat and face him with big bright smile, "Yo, Kei! My megane buddy! How are yah?"

Kei remains expressionless, "Don't call me 'megane buddy', I'll fry you."

I pout, "Why so grumpy like a grandpa early in the morning?"

"Yeah, Tsukki. You're being salty again." Tadashi butts in.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi." Kei says gruffly.

"Salty?" I question Tadashi.

"Aha, yes, Yukizome-san." says Tadashi, "Most of the members of the team calls him salty."

"Heh," I smirk, "I bet they call you 'SaltyShima', Kei." and then I laugh.

"Hahaha, you nailed it, Yukizome-san!"

Kei stays silent but he's looking madly at me.

"What's with that dagger look?" I speak, provoking Kei.

"Tch. You look ugly." Kei states curtly.

I immediately glare at him, "I'm going to fry you, you tall French fry." I say, imitating his voice.

"French fry?"

"Huh," I huff arrogantly and clasp my arms. "It's because you're tall, blonde, and salty."

Kei stares impassively at me, as his expression never change. And as to my surprise, he pinches my nose tightly!

"H-Hey! A-Ahw!! Tsukki!" I yelp in loud voice.

Kei seems do not care, thus, he only stares at me. "Next time, pick a fight to someone else and not to me." And in no further words, he finally lets go of my nose.

I fastly caress my nose with my 'nearly-crying' face. "I hate you. You're always hurting my nose, like what you did yesterday!"

"Pft." he snorts, "Don't remind me of that scene, stupid."