12 - Manager?

I yawn a long one as I make way to my classroom. I stepped in this hell school with my unusual arrival time. It's almost seven in the morning and I can say that it is still early.

I shrug. I don't have a choice. In order to escape from the curses of the witches, I have to arrive at school really early. Those witches surely made a lot of trouble to me, and I'm trying my best to avoid them to get in my way.

The bruise is still visible, but I don't need to wear a mouth mask anymore. I bought a band-aid—a transparent one that matches my skin tone.

I yawn again. This is so troublesome. I should be sleeping at this time.

I'm walking slightly staggering on the hallway when I decided to buy a yogurt milk to the vending machine. It will help me to lessen my sleepiness. So I bought one. Going back to the way where my classroom is, I hear smashing of balls roughly on the ground and squeaking of shoes on the neatly polished floor.

What's that? A practice this early? What kind of practice?

As a curious person, I head towards the existing gym nearby.

I'm now in front of the gym. The windows are high and now I'm ashamed of my height, but there is a gap on the sliding door, signing that it is not closed fully. So I peek on the small gap.

My conclusions became right when I sighted that it is a volleyball practice.

Mm-hm . . . volleyball practice, huh?

Kei told me that he's on a volleyball club.

I search for the tall jerk and there he is. And aww . . . How touching that he is only one who have that 'why-am-I-here' question on his face. Well obviously, he's unmotivated. How come that he's unmotivated where from my perspective, everyone on the team are earnestly playing, then why is he not?

Ah, yes. He have to survive boredom. Heh. Can't blame him and I'm not the one to talk.

"Curious of what you see?"

"Eek! asdfghjklshit."

If I could die, maybe now is the time.

And if I would imagine my reaction when someone talked behind me, I could imagine a jumpy cat with its fur standing up.

Gahh. I pick up my composure and look behind to check the ghost who was unpredictably speaking to me.

But instead of a ghost, I sight a goddess. Yeah, a goddess. This lady is very pretty. Especially her eyes—they are round and sparkly, and even her eyes are bored and cold, it gives her that kind of charisma. What an aloof beauty.

"P-Pardon?" I manage to crook.

"Are you curious?"

"N-No . . ?" I frown, "Just checking on someone."

"You," she says in a straight face. "Have you already joined a club?"

"Erm, no. I'm still searching for it."

Ahh, thanks heaven that I can still speak normally!