He Hasn't Noticed Me...Yet

After the episode ended, it had put me into a better mood from walking home in the freezing cold. I pushed myself up from the cozy couch and walked over into the kitchen to put my cup into the sink.

I slowly walked up the stairs as my feet felt heavy and dreading that I had homework to do. I got to my room and sat at my desk, I organized my books and started with my math homework, after some time, I would occasionally rest my head. I heard the door open downstairs and wondered if Taylor was home. I eventually heard Taylor shouting from downstairs.

"Mia?!" She said. I could hear that she was walking up the stairs,

"Yeah?" I said calculating some Maths,

"Just checking you got home safe," Taylor said, I heard her pass my room and she went into hers that was opposite mine.

I got up from my desk leaving my maths homework. I walked out of my room and into hers,

"How was your day?" She said lying on her bed,

"It was cold but ok, and did you get the job?" I asked,

"Yeah he said he would confirm later on in the week," Taylor said sitting up on her elbows,

"Ok and has Damen found a new house for us?" I said hoping she would say yes! It's not like I didn't like this house but it reminded me too much of my parents and I wanted a fresh start from everything.

"I'm not sure, I forgot to ask him yesterday when I saw him." She said, her phone buzzed besides her and she picked it up, answering to a text message.

I walked out the room and back into mine, I flopped down onto my bed and thought about the day, I so don't think Xavier notices me yet because I have these glasses on but he constantly came to me today, ok maybe not constantly only three times and out of those three, two of them were his choice.

I couldn't stop thinking about him, I don't know if it was because people were constantly talking about him or if it was the fact that maybe I possibly liked him, well who didn't like him, he was very good looking but he was full of himself and I doubt he would like a girl like me, the shy and not pretty one.