She Has A Boyfriend!

-Taylor's POV-

I sat in the hot car waiting for Mia to come out of the school when I saw her walking with Xavier, and she was laughing, I didn't like him.

He made me feel uneasy but this was the first time a guy has noticed Mia so I just put it aside, I watched as she hugged him and walked to the car smiling, she opened the door and sat down.

"Hay" Mia said as she closed the door.

"Someone looks happy" I said smiling at her.

"Yeah never been happier. " Mia said smiling as she rolled down the window.

"Why you so happy?" I asked, I put the key into the car and started it. I reversed out the car park and got onto the main road

"I have a boyfriend" she said smiling, my heart literally stopped! Mia was dating someone that made me feel so uneasy and uncertain.

"That's great Mia, is it that boy that you were hugging there" I said as my heart raced hoping it wasn't him.

"Yip!" She said and looked at me with excitement.

"That's great" I said lying as I pulled into the drive way, this was going to be a very interesting relationship, Mia jumped out of the car and ran into the kitchen, I sighed and slowly got out of the car.

****

Mia sat in front of the tv and ate her lunch,

"Mia I am going for a walk, and I just have to go to the bank to do something so I will see you in an hour" I said as her eyes were glued to the tv

"Ok no problem," Mia said smiling. I walked out the house and strolled towards the bank, the bank wasn't too far from our house it was just past the café we always went too.

I walked through the doors and I could feel the air-conditioning was on.

"Hi may I help you?" The lady said at the desk,

"Yes please I just want to pay some money for my house" I said looking around the building.

"What's your name?"

"Taylor Rift, ahh I mean Taylor Lyon" I said remembering I had just gotten married and I hadn't learned my new surname.

"So you have 3 people living in your house?" She asked,

"Yes" I replied

"Names please?"

"Damen Lyon and Mia Rift" I said smiling.

"Thank you, can you just fill this in and then you are done" She said, I filled the papers in and left the bank.

I walked back to our house and as I walked there I saw Xavier walking to his house, he saw me and hung his head lower and walked faster and into his house, which I thought was very strange.

I carried on walking and got back home. I walked through the door and saw Mia sleeping on the couch peacefully.