I Haven't Kissed You In A While

-Mia's POV-

I lay on my bed, curled up in a ball and waited for Xavier to arrive, I heard footsteps coming up and it was either Tay or Xavier, I took a deep breath as I saw it was Xavier, he entered my room and sat on the edge of my bed making it sink at the bottom.

"Mia before you ask me anything, firstly I'm truly sorry for not telling you and I really truly am not like my father and I love you." Xavier said which made me feel even more emotional.

I sat up and grabbed my knees and pulled them towards my chest

"I love you too, but I'm scared that your dad is going to hurt me." I said as my voice shook a bit.

"Mia I need to tell you the truth now. " he said looking worried.

"Yeah?" I said, I was so scared at what he was going to say but I'm already hurt.

"The reason why you had wrist and ankle cuts was because my dad already hurt you." He said, my throat became dry and I couldn't find words to speak. I stared blankly out of my window.

"Mia, I never knew until yesterday when he told me, he drugged you so you wouldn't remember what had happened, I never saw your cuts so that's why I never suspected anything..." Xavier said, his voice trailing off,

I took a deep breath and faced Xavier and nodded

"Can you trust me Mia?" He said looking so worried that I would say no. I didn't know what to say

"Xavier...I'm trusting you." I said as another tear rolled down my cheek, Xavier got up and walked to my bedside table to get a tissue, he handed me the tissue and I wiped the tears off of my face.

Xavier got on my bed and pulled me close to him, I rested my head on his chest while time passed by

"I love you." Xavier whispered in my ear.

"I love you." I said back to him, which caused me to smile. He kissed the top of my head and rested his head against the back board of my bed.

"Are you two hungry?" Taylor said entering my room, I looked up and she was smiling like she had never smiled before when Xavier was around.

"Yeah I am a bit." I said smiling a little,

"Xavier?" Tay said.

"Yeah." He said softly.

"Ok I'm making some toasted cheese sandwiches, see you in ten" Taylor said and then left the room.

"Mia,-" Xavier started saying, he sounded a bit nervous. "-I haven't kissed you in a long time..." He said his voice trailing off.

I smiled a bit and sat up and looked into his sea blue eyes which made my stomach do summersaults. I carried on looking at Xavier and he started shifting uncomfortably,

"No you haven't" I said smiling at him, he made eye contact with me and smiled. Xavier pulled me close to him and kissed me on the forehead, my nose and then finally my lips closing the gap between us. He was kissing me slow and gently, feeling his warm lips against mine made my mind go all fuzzy, I turned around properly and was now sitting on his lap, This was only the second time we had kissed and it felt just as amazing as the first.

-Taylor's POV-

I walked upstairs and into Mia's room to find them kissing, I smiled and I slowly backed away and went back downstairs.

I know how embarrassing it can be to be found kissing. I smiled at the memory and I was glad that Xavier hadn't left Mia which made me trust him even more.

I decided I would shout from downstairs so that I wouldn't disturb them "Food is ready." I shouted up the stairs.

I quickly plated their sandwiches on the plate and put it on the dinning table.

They came down the stairs holding hands. I grabbed my sandwich and decided I would go and eat it in my room, I walked to my room and sat on my bed while eating my sandwich, Damen should be home soon and I would have to make him some proper dinner. I finished my food and walked out my room to the kitchen to put my plate into the dishwasher

"Thanks so much Tay," Mia said holding two plates and putting them into the dishwasher.

"Uhm Tay?" She started asking

"I was wondering if Xavier could stay the night?" She asked shyly.

"Sure" I said smiling. She ran up the stairs and I heard her door shut.

-Xavier's POV-

I waited in Mia's room while she asked Taylor if I could spend the night here. I looked around the room and as Mia returned to her room I turned around and smiled.

"Tay said yes" Mia said sounding so excited. I still couldn't believe that a few hours ago she was yelling at me and crying and now she is so happy.

"Awesome!" I said walking towards her and closing the gap between us and feeling the electricity radiate between us. I so badly wanted to kiss her for eternity and if possible; forever.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" Mia said pulling away.

I smiled and she skipped towards her closet and got her pajamas out.

"See you just now" Mia said, she quickly ran towards me and gave me a kiss on the lips before pulling away and going into the bathroom. I heard the shower go on and I decided I would go and relax on her bed.

I picked up a book besides her bed and read the front cover. I opened the book and a picture fell out. I picked the picture up and looked at it, I immediately knew it was Mia and her parents, before I knew it Mia was out and beside me in her pajamas

"What you doing?" She asked softly. "This fell out if your book so I took a look at it." I said putting it back in the spot I found it. Mia had no words to reply.

Mia yawned and I knew she was tired from the hectic day she had just had.

"Let's sleep. " I said, she nodded and pulled the duvet off, I took my hoodie off and my pants, leaving just my boxers on.