The Nightmare

We finished our delicious supper that Taylor had prepared for us and like I was a little girl, I was sent upstairs to bed,

I walked upstairs and into my walk in closet to grab my pajamas, I undressed and walked through the door to my bathroom to take I nice hot shower, considering Taylor had sent me to bed so early I decided I would wash my hair.

I got into the shower as the hot water hit my worn out skin from the day, I stood in the shower letting the hot water rinse my body, I closed my eyes and let the day wash off of me, a shower for me was the best remedy to any bad day. I scrubbed and massaged my head so that I would have lovely clean hair for the next day, I walked out the shower and into the cold air of my bathroom, I grabbed a towel quickly and wrapped it around my body to savor the warmth of the shower. I got into my giraffe pajamas and made my bed nicely, I got into it and immediately felt relaxed.

I was extremely exhausted but With Lilly and Jake being home it was hard not to think about my parents! I sighed as I slowly drifted away thinking about them and came into a deep dream or more of a nightmare. The pictures slowly came clear in my mind of the worst day of my life,("Taylor and Mia stop fighting!" I heard my mom say "Do you want a sandwich" My dad asked, "Yes please" Taylor and I said, we were in the car driving back from one of our holidays we would recently have, "Girls we just need to stop at the shops to get some food ok." My mom said "Ok mom. " I said coloring in my coloring book, while Taylor was listening to music. "Mia if you color to much your going to get sick like you did earlier. " My dad said looking at me through the review mirror, I didn't even get a chance to reply before we were hit straight on by a car.) My eyes flung open as the car hit and remembered the pain that went through my body and let out a small scream and I sat up for a bit, crying and trying to catch my breath from the shock.

"Mia what's wrong?" Taylor said opening my door and walking towards my bed.

"Just a nightmare" I said as I wiped my eyes with a tissue trying not to seem like a baby,

"Mom and dad?" She said sitting on my bed "yeah" I said sighing as I looked blankly at her.

"It's ok Mia. I love you" she said as she stood up and kissed me on the forehead and left.

I lay back down on my bed and sighed, I usually had these nightmares every two or three months especially if my mind would drift and I felt sad but lately I had been having nightmares almost twice a week and wouldn't get any sleep,

I pulled the blanket up to my face and snuggled back down forcing myself to fall asleep again.