Rosie's Not Here Again!

(Vote and Comment please, please let me know of any grammar mistakes thanks x)

I got to school feeling so miserable, I didn't want to be here at all!

I walked along the hallway trying to find Rosie but didn't see Rosie again, I hope it wasn't going to be a repeat of yesterday.

I got into class and just day dreamed. I watched as everyone walked in and said hello to all their friends.

Then Xavier walked in acting so cool, he sat at the same desk as yesterday.

The one surrounded by girls, but this time he did turn around and smile at me but my face never changed,

I looked away from him and then I saw him getting up and walking my way, and at that moment all the girls gave me the death stare,

"Hay Mia?" He said smiling at me,

"Hi" I said looking up at him but not having any expression on my face.

"So uhm I was wondering why you were so angry at me yesterday" he said as the teacher came in.

"Xavier I don't want to make a scene and the teacher is here so just go." I said facing down.

I looked up as he walked away towards his new desk that was not next to me.

First period of the day and it was taking forever, today was going to be so slow and I didn't know if I could handle it for so long.

After my second class that had gone a bit faster than the previous lesson the bell rang for lunch.

I walked out the classroom and through the crowds towards my locker to get my lunch.

I hadn't seen Rosie once this week and I hoped that she was ok.

I walked to an empty table and put my earphones in while I ate my lunch.

Without Rosie I felt so depressed, she always made me happy and she protected me. I held my phone in my hand and SMS'd her

Rosie: Hi Rosie I haven't seen you at school lately and was wondering if you were ok? Mia x

I sent the message off as the bell rang. I made my way to my history class and squished through a few crowds,

I walked past a bunch of people and a shoulder hit me making me trip, my books went all over the floor and people started to laugh. Tears started to surface and a few tears ran down my cheek but I quickly wiped them away not wanting to embarrass myself.

I scrambled to my feet hanging my head down in embarrassment,

"Are you ok!" I heard Xavier say behind me, I sniffed and picked my books up and walked away

"Mia!" He said shouting, I turned around to face him

"What!" I said raising my voice,

"Are you ok I saw you trip." He said with a worried look on his face

"No Xavier I was never ok, and I never will be!" I said so angry, I turned around and walked away. I ran to the bathroom as I just cried and cried.

****

It was the last period of the day and I was exhausted, physically and emotionally!

The bell rang and I ran out the classroom as fast as possible and out onto the empty hall way, everyone started walking out their classrooms and people whispered and laughed as I walked past.

I looked up and saw Xavier walking past, but he just carried on looking forward not even looking at me. Another tear ran down my cheek.

I burst through the doors and started walking home.

I walked through the doors of my house and ran straight up to my room. Locking the door behind me.

It was only 3 o'clock but today had been so rough! I walked towards my cupboard and got into my pajamas not bothering to shower.

I closed my curtains and got under my duvet, putting my earphones in my ears and putting on some music.