Friday's Are Always Happier

It was finally Friday and I couldn't wait to get to bed early and to sleep late tomorrow morning, today I had to wear my glasses again because we only ordered the contacts yesterday which will only arrive in two weeks time which is going to be the death of me! I look like a nerd! And I get teased, but I just put that aside, I kind of have to or else it would drive me insane.

I rummaged through my clothes, not having a clue what to wear, I had hardly any nice clothes so I ran to Taylor's room to see what I could wear of hers,

"That's not appropriate for school, that's boring," I said as I went though the clothes on the rack until I came across a casual small black dress that looked so cute but was a bit short , I rushed downstairs towards Taylor.

"Tay, can I where your black dress?" I asked politely,

"Yeah sure" she said flipping through the channels while eating breakfast,

I ran back upstairs and chose some flip flops that would go nicely,

"Mia, I'm leaving, are you ready?" Taylor shouted from downstairs,

I looked in the mirror and didn't like it for school so I quickly got into my usual jeans and t-shirt that said 'Sisters Before Misters'

I heard the car unlock and I quickly applied some eyeliner and grabbed my glasses off the side of my bed and ran downstairs and outside, I threw my bag on to the back seat of the car and jumped in while holding a hair brush. I brushed my hair on the way to school and as usual did it in a high bun...

Fridays always made me more happy then usual and that's why Rosie liked Fridays because she got to see her best friend in a better mood, I arrived at school and found Rosie at the front door of the school,

"Hay Rosie!" I said hugging her,

"Hello Mia" Rosie said with a big smile as we walked towards my locker so I could put my stuff away, we found a bench to sit on, waiting for our first class to begin.

Rosie was always outrages with what she would wear, mostly every 2-3 months she would have a different color in her hair and this time it was a bright purple, with different shades of light purple. Today Rosie was wearing stockings, and shorts with a long top and her rocker boots that would only really suit her, Rosie's hair was down and hung around her shoulders, her hair came to about mid waist, it was very long.

The bell rang and we went our separate ways as usual, I got into class and sat down at my desk and got my books out, Normally for this class our teacher was always late so I decided to get my earphones out and listen to some music,

I plugged the jack into my phone and picked one of my favorite songs, I closed my eyes and day dreamed about the weekend, I felt people go past me every now and then but there was one person that stopped right next to me and I could feel his presence which gave me shivers down my back.