Wedding Day

I woke up and I smiled realizing today was Taylor's wedding day and I couldn't wait for her to get married!

I jumped out of bed and ran to her bedroom jumping onto her bed "Hay Taylor!" I said shouting towards her.

"Mia get out!" She said hitting me with a pillow and turning over, I dodged the pillow but it still hit me causing me to laugh,

"Fine but today is the big day" I said and then I ran downstairs in excitement, I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and filled it with some fruit loops and some milk. I got a spoon out the drawer and went to go and sit on the couch,

I loved Saturdays because I always got to watch series in the morning but usually I just watch Glee.

Taylor dragged herself down the stairs and went into the kitchen, she put two pieces of toast into the toaster and put the stove on, to make herself scrambled eggs.

"I see your eating again, without me telling you too" She said with a half smile,

"I love fruit loops" I said with a mouthful of cereal.

Some people arrived to do mine and Taylor's make-up and hair, we sat at the kitchen and talked about what's happening and the order of the days activities.

After our make-up and hair was done, I walked up the stairs to get my dress on, I put my dress on and I went to the mirror to check myself out,

"I look like a doll" I said to myself, my make-up looked stunning but I have never seen myself with so much on that I wasn't use to it.

I heard the door downstairs open and close and I immediately knew it was Lilly.

Lilly was my moms bridesmaid and Taylor asked if she wouldn't mind being hers too, I sat downstairs on the couch while Lilly had her hair and make-up done.

Lilly and I both had purple short ruffled dresses on that made us look stunning, Taylor came down in her beautiful wedding gown, the wedding dress was long and had was almost like a boob-tube but had a netting thing at top, It was a beautiful dress and we both awed as she came down the stairs.

"Wow Taylor!" I said so shocked.

She blushed a bit as she came down the stairs.

"You look gorgeous Taylor!" Lilly said,

"Thanks" Taylor said giving us a sweet smile.

We all took a photo together and the limo arrived, we got into the limo and all had some champagne, I only had a little though.

Once we got to the venue which was a hotel we quickly touched up on Taylor's make-up and hair,

"If only mom and dad were here to see how beautiful you are" I said as I hugged her,

"At least your here" Taylor said smiling at me, and I smiled back.

Because Jake basically raised us, Taylor decided that he would give her away to Damen which I thought was really sweet.

"You ready?" Jake said at the door and Taylor nodded.

Two men stood on either side of the door handles and opened them as Taylor arrived, everyone stood up and Lilly and I walked at the back of Taylor as she walked down the aisle,

I watched Damen's expression as Taylor walked down and I could see he loved her endlessly. I stood on the left side of the alter with Lily as they did the ceremony.

I blanked out considering it was just a bunch of talking, until right at the end, I looked around and saw everyone smiling,

"You may kiss the bride" The pastor said and that totally snapped me out of my day dream.

They kissed and I couldn't believe my sister was married!