Timothys Son!?

-Taylor's POV-

I spun my fork around in my spaghetti so that the noodles curled around the fork and I brought it to my mouth, we all sat in silence and I watched as Mia was so happy.

"Mia? Do you know where Xavier lives?" I asked breaking the silence. She looked up at me and nodded,

I looked over to Damen and I could see he was confused

"Xavier is Mia's boyfriend" I said as he nodded his head.

"How do you know this?" I asked frowning,

"The day I fell, I kinda fell right by his house and he saw me so he helped me." She said smiling and putting a mouth pull of spaghetti and mince into her mouth.

I nodded and ate in concentration. I finished my food and packed everyone else's plates into the dishwasher.

Mia went straight up into her room while Damen and I went to our rooms to relax,

"You look troubled Babe" Damen said as he got his book out of his draw.

"I am," I said sitting on the bed

"What's wrong?" I sighed at his question not really knowing the answer

"Well I have a bad feeling about Xavier and I don't know what it is?" I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. I opened my eyes and knew why I felt uneasy,

"Crap!" I said standing up and pacing the room. Damen frowned and looked up from his book.

"What Tay?" He said watching me.

"I hope this is not the truth but I think Xavier is Timothy's son"

I shook my head, my conclusion was bizarre.

"Who is Timothy and what's so wrong with him being the son?" Damen asked confused,

"You never really asked me about the accident?" I asked him and I sat on the bed again!

"No because every time I tried you pushed me away for a few days and you cried. So I didn't really ask again." He said with a straight face.

"Oh, sorry," I said feeling a little bad and guilty,

"Ok well basically it was a head on collision but no one was in the other car, the other car was set to kill us by Timothy Jeap which I think is Xavier's dad he was my moms ex-boyfriend and he was jealous of my dad, when she chose my dad over him, so he did a whole lot of thing like burn my moms house down, he held me hostage for a couple of days when I was only a few weeks born and then went to jail for a few years but as soon as he was released he did it again tried to kill my family and now my sister is dating his son! I'm sure of it!' I said raising my voice.

"Wow!" Damen said shocked, I looked at him with concern

"I don't know what to do Damen" I said as a tear ran down my cheek and I started sobbing.

"I don't want Mia to get hurt but I don't even know if he is as bad as his father?"I said sighing,

"How do you know that Timothy is Xavier's father?" Damen said picking up his book again

"I don't and that's what I am going to find out" I said lying back on the bed.