Chapter 2

August P.O.V

I pulled up to the trap house to see what's going on.  I walked in and saw blood on the floor and walls. It was everywhere, I pulled out my gun and walked down the hall to my office.

I slowly opened the door and saw something I didn't expect. Some of my guys were on the floor dead along with a few other bodies. There was a message in blood on the wall saying U.B.N.  I knew they would be back.

I checked to see if any of my boys were still kinda breathing or anything. In the corner I saw my boy Devondre leaning against the wall coughing up blood and with a gun in hand.

I helped him up and and rushed him to my car. I'm not about to lose another one of my nggas today.

August: Hold on Dre we almost to the hospital. Just hang on...don't die on me man.

Devondre: *coughing* I'm not gon make it man... *coughing*

August: Dre you're not going to die today! You hear me?! Just hang on we almost there...

Devondre: *coughing more*

I was speeding to the hospital at this point. I made it there and rushed him in.  They immediately took him in while I waited for what seemed like hours. I couldn't get in touch with any of his people because his mom died and brothers live in other states.

The doctor finally came out and told me that he lived. He also said Dre would be in a short coma... like a few weeks. I'm going to fck U.B.N up for this.  They messing with the wrong gang and i don't care if their leader is the drug lord.

A couple hours later, I walked in my house to see Kesha and her homegirls.  I told this girl about and hundred times not to bring them or anybody else to my house. I already don't like them and she knows that. 

Kesha: Hey bae what's up?

August: Nothing but why the hell are they here

Kesha: We just chillin bae

August: How many times did I tell you not to bring them over here.

Kesha: Damn we just chillin, they not gon do anything so chill

August: Nah they need to get the fck out now.

Kesha got up and told them to leave.  When they were leaving Kesha tried to walk out too but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back in the house and slammed the door. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. She didn't kiss back at first but then she did. The kiss was so intense but it felt wrong at the same time...it felt like I was kissing the wrong person. 

I picked her up and took her to our room. I needed to relieve some stress and this was the only other way I could. I threw her on the bed and started to kiss her. I started ripping off her clothes and going to work. I went all in and now I was feeling good but I also felt wrong...I wonder why I'm feeling this way.

So how was chapter 2? I wonder why August's feeling some type of way. Chapter 3 coming soon. Follow me, comment, & vote.