Chapter 5

Kianna P.O.V

When I looked back up all I saw was big bright lights. I swerved but the truck still hit me and my car flipped off the road.  It was like my life flashed before my eyes... like in those dumb movies I saw.  Everything was hurting and it felt like I was getting closed in.  The car just kept flipping then stopped. I know some bones broke and my head was pounding so bad. After that I just blacked out.

Sierra (Kianna Mom) P.O.V

The next morning

I was up making breakfast for the fam early to tell them about what's going on. I'm starting to show and people are getting suspicious. D'Sean (my husband) came in the kitchen and hugged me from behind. "Morning bae" he said while kissing my neck. Ugh he better not be starting this early in the morning. He not getting nun so he needs to stop. "Good morning, did Ki-ki make it back last night?" I asked while making French toast. Yeah I know how to throw down in the kitchen. I made eggs,  bacon, sausage, grits, French toast, and pancakes.

D'Sean came back from upstairs "She's not in her room and she not answering her phone, so I sent her a text to come back asap"  he said while trying to take a piece of bacon. I slapped his hand away "Boy get yo hands away from the food,  neva know where them things been." He laughed like its funny... tryna ruin the food and stuff. "They been on you bae so don't play." He winked and I blushed. He thinks he funny but he not.

My sons Keandre and Kendall walked through the door. They twins and looks exactly alike except Keandre has brown eyes and Kendall has hazel. That's the only way you could tell them apart. They dapped up they dad and hugged me.  "Wassup ma how u been"  Kendall asks while hugging me.  He was a mama's boy when he was younger. "I'm fine, how about yall?  Better be staying out of trouble" I said while playfully hitting Keandre upside the head. "Man ma u kno I been good...most of the time at least." Keandre said. "Mhmm well lemme find out... ima beat ya asz if u are so think it's a game."  They all bust out laughing but I was serious. "Where Ki-ki asz at? I know she still not sleeping."  Keandre asked. "She not here and not answering her phone...I'm getting a lil worried." D'Sean came hug me, "I'm sure she alright bae, she probably at that girl house.. you know how she always be over there."  I still have a bad feeling like something's wrong.

We all decided to just have eat breakfast. Kianna already knows what's going on so I guess she can miss out on breakfast. My mom came,  along with cousins, aunts, and uncles. We settled down and started eating. Everybody was having fun, laughing, and catching up on stuff.  I decided now was a good time to make the announcement. I stood up and got everyone attention.  "Aye yall I have something to tell everybody. Well everyone been getting suspicious about what's been going on with me...So I decided to tell you all now. I'm--"  The doorbell kept ringing then there was loud knocks. I went to go answer the door and D'Sean came too cus he was curious.

I opened the door and two cops were standing there. "Are you Ms. Kianna Peterson's parents?" one of them asked. "Yeah we are,  is she in trouble?" I asked concerned because I can't be having my only daughter in jail. "No ma'm...but we have some bad news... "

Well that's chapter 5! Sorry for it being short...was kinda rushing.Thanks for showing my story love you guys I really appreciate it.  Tell me what you think so leave comments lol.  Thanks for reading. Vote, Comment, and Follow me. Will be updating soon.