Chapter 14

August P.O.V

I started kissing Kianna again because I didn't want to hear what she was going to say next. She probably was going to say no or something. I couldn't let that happen tho.

I had her up against the wall and was kissing her until someone bust open the door. I turned to see a pissed off Andre.

"KIANNA!" he yelled at her and she looked like saw a ghost.

I put her down and she tried to explain what happened. Next thing I know Andre ran up on me and started throwing punches. Kianna tried to pull him off me but he pushed her hard and she hit her head on the sink. When I saw her fall to the ground that's when I got mad; I threw him off me and started punching the hell out of him. I had his face all messed up and he coughing up blood bout time I was done with him. He may have been a friend but I couldn't let him hurt Kianna.

I picked up Kianna and brought her to the master bedroom upstairs. I always keep that room locked and its soundproof so the noise from the party wouldn't bother her. She hit her head pretty hard and it must've knocked her out. I layed her down on the bed then went to the bathroom to get her a cold towel  for her head. She's gonna wake up with one hell of a headache.

When I walked back in the room Kianna was sitting up in the bed looking around.

"Hey sleeping beauty." I said handing her the towel.

"What am I doing in here? Where am I?"

"So I don't get a thank you or at least a hey?" I said jokingly.

"Foreal August.."

"Aight, I took you in here so you could rest. You hit your head pretty hard and I couldn't take you home yet because... I couldn't leave my party with all those people still down there ya know. Oh and you're in my bedroom."

"Oh ok and what happened to Andre?" she asked while laying back to put the towel on her head.

"I don't give a fuck about where he at Ki-Ki. I'm tending to you right now."

"Why are you doing this August?"

"I told you before...I like you and I just want a chance to prove it."

"August idk... I'm not trying to get my heart broken anytime soon..so can we just stay friends"

I got up from my spot on the bed and walked to the door. I didn't want to be just friends with her but I guess it better than not being anything to her.

"Oh ok well you get some rest and I'll take you home in the morning. I'm going back to the party."

I walked out the room and went back to the party. It was 1 in the morning and all these people were still here. I saw Trisha twerking on some dude but I don't really give a fuck. He can take her home for all I care. All I wanted was Kianna but she just wanna be friends.

I wasn't really feeling this party anymore but I made it through the rest of the night thinking about Kianna...

Man I had a good time at that party..oh I saw y'all there too twerking and getting wasted ;D Lol anyways how y'all feeling about August and Kianna and how about August and Andre fighting? That bathroom action was something. Poor Ki-Ki >.<  but thanks for reading!

VOTE, COMMENT, AND KEEP READING!

TELL ME HOW YALL FEELING THO LOL KEEP IT 100 WITH ME.