Chapter 7

Kianna P.O.V

Three days passed and I'm out of the hospital. I'm so glad im out of there because it was depressing. I'm on crutches now since my leg is broken. Thankfully it's only for a few weeks. All I've been doing is resting my leg and basically doing nothing. This is so depressing because I can't do anything that I want to and just basic things are hard for me to do.  And another bad thing is I have to go back to school tomorrow. I wish I could just stay home and away from that hell hole but noo I'm forced to go.

It's already 9:30 p.m and I was laying down in bed chilling. My phone started ringing and I saw August name pop up.  When did I get his number? 

Phone Convo

Ki-Ki: Uh hello?

August: Wassup Ki-ki what you doing.

Ki-ki: Nun chillin...Soo umm how did you get my number.

August: When we were at the mall and I came sit at the table with you and we talked and stuff...that was just a couple days ago how could you forget already?

Ki-ki: The last couple of days are a blur.. I don't remember anything really.

August: So you don't remember our kiss?

Ki-ki: What kiss? 

August: When we--you know what nvm I'll talk to you whenever. *hangs up*

That was weird and I don't remember when we ever kissed. He probably playing with me...he's just like the rest of em. I just thought he'd be different, but I guess that was expected to come from the most popular boy in school. I looked at the time and it was 10 o'clock already. I decided to call Amara.

Phone Convo

Ki-ki: Hey

Amara: What do you want?

Ki-ki: I just wanted to talk... we haven't talked in days and what's your problem?

*In background* ?: Amara is it that b.tch again?

Amara: *laughing* yea Kesha.

Kesha: Give me the phone... Why df you calling my cousin phone? She doesn't want to talk to yo dirty asz girl gtf.  And you think you all that cuz you kissed my man but listen h*e you ain't sht and never will be understand. I'm pregnant with his child and he doesn't give one fck about you. I advise you stay as away from him cus he's mine and will always be mine understand?! Now if I catch you with him again I'll fck you up *Amara laughing in the background* And don't be calling my cousin phone anymore h*e.  *hangs up*

What the hell is going on?!  My life been falling apart ever since I woke up in the hospital. My life is a mess and sometimes I wish I could end it.  I thought of suicide once when I was younger but I was too scared to do it.  Now I lost my best friend... well I thought she was my best friend. Come to think of it, whenever i was getting bullied she never had my back.. she never said anything, but she always seemed happy.  Well now that I know her true colors it's going to be me against the world... what am I saying, it's always been me against the world.  I fell asleep thinking about how school will go tomorrow.

The next morning

The alarm went off on my phone,  but I ignored it. I really don't feel like going to school today. I didn't go back to sleep but I just layed in bed thinking... just thinking. "Ki-ki it's time to get up girl, you have school so get ready"  my mom said while walking in my room.  She came and helped me out of bed. After I finished my hygiene things I just put on (

http://sligting.polyvore.com/sweats/set?.svc=copypaste&embedder=0&id=45721963 ) and put my hair into a bun. I got my crutches and was on my way downstairs. I can walk a little without my crutches but it hurts so I just stay on my them. It took some time for me to get downstairs but I made it. I made my way into the kitchen to see my mom and dad kissing. They're like a perfect couple and sometimes it makes me sick because I'll never have a perfect relationship. Nothing in my life is perfect. "Ugh yall kno people need to eat and yall spoiled my appetite with all that." I said while getting a poptart out of the pantry. I was going to make some waffles but I'm not feeling it anymore. "You ready for school today?" my dad asked while grabbing on my mom.  Why are they doing this in front of me like I know they see me eating. I just shrugged my shoulders and finished eating.

My dad dropped me off to school today since I couldn't drive. I went straight to my locker. Alot of people were staring at me and whispering stuff, but I don't really care about them. I put all my stuff in my locker because I don't feel like doing anything today. I saw Amara with Shekita, Shaleigh, and Kesha. Kesha's really starting to show now and she's getting alot of attention. Who wouldn't want to be friends with a famous singer's baby mama... oh I forgot, me.  I really wasn't in the mood to hear they loud asz mouths. I on my way to class when I felt someone push me from behind. I fell down on the ground hard. I looked back and saw Shekita and Shaleigh standing there smiling and Amara was behind them laughing. I got back as back up as best as I could and looked at them. My leg was killing me but I pushed the pain aside. I punched Shekita and she fell to the ground.  People started to gather around laughing and saying ooh. I looked down at Shekita and she was holding her jaw. Shaleigh came and pushed me and said "Oh! You think you tough now huh b.tch. You buck or something. If you wanna hit then hit me!" I didn't hesitate I punched the hell out of her.  When she fell I got down and kept punching. I didn't want to stop.  All those years of being picked on, abused, laughed at, and bullied I finally just let it all out.  People were cheering something but I didn't pay attention to them I just kept punching. Some teachers came and pulled me off of Shaleigh. I looked back and saw she was bleeding and just all messed up. I didn't know I was capable of doing that. I just felt so alive when I was hitting her. My leg was hurting more than ever now, but I don't care because I feel good right now. I looked towards Amara, who was standing near Shekita with shocked looks on their faces. I smiled at them then mouthed "You're next."

I was sitting in the office just smiling. I know I look crazy as hell sitting here with a big smile on my face but they just don't know how I'm feeling right now. On the inside I always wanted this. I always wanted wanted to show them that I'm not just some quiet girl, that I'm not some toy that they can just throw around.. you feel me?  I got tired of that sh.t and I was tired of them bullying me and treating me like I'm nothing but dirt on the ground. I will beat Amara asz too but I'll wait on that.  And if you're wondering why... well it's because I feel betrayed, like I'm really hurt and I thought she was my friend but all this time she been playing me. Her asz is grass when I get a hold of her, just watch.

The principal called me in and I walked up in there happy. Things are going to change around her and I'm just the person to do it....

Well that's all for chapter 7! I can't believe Kianna finally stood up for herself. I'm proud of her.. are you?  Anyways yall keep reading, voting, and commenting.  I'll update soon for yall so keep on reading.

Tell me how you feel about what Kianna did.  Would you do the same if you were her?  Comment :D