Chapter 13

Kianna P.O.V

When we got to the party it was so packed up in her that it was hard just getting through the door. Andre was holding my hand as we walked through the crowd of dancing people. We were going to meet up with his friends that were somewhere up in here.

"Aye look Andre and his girl."

I heard someone say. We walked into a section that I'm guessing was v.i.p or something but we not in the club tho so why v.i.p. 

I turned to see who was all there and my heart nearly dropped when I saw that familiar face. It was August and he was staring at me hard. That's good because now I'll make him realize what he missed out on.

"Wassup niggas this my girl Kianna. She mine so y'all need to stop staring and sht." Andre said as he sat down and I sat on his lap.

"So how long y'all been going out?" August asked still staring at me.

"About 2 months and where yo girl at?" I asked staring him down.

He didn't say nothing after that, he just smoked his joint and talked to the other guys.

"Babe I'm going to the bathroom." I said getting up.

"Aight hurry up ma."

I just needed an excuse to get away from there. It was just to much for me and I couldn't take it. I walked towards the back where I'm guessing the bathrooms were. I just needed a minute to think so I walked in an empty bathroom and closed the door.

I stared at myself in the mirror long and hard. I don't know what to do...I like August but I also like Andre. They're both good guys but I can't have the best of both worlds. I know August is trying to make a move because he's being so obvious with it.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I was pulled out if my thoughts when someone knockedon the door.

"Someone's in here already!" I said turning back around.

I heard the door open and someone walked in. I swear people can't get privacy no where these days.

"Kianna we need to talk."

It was August...of all people why August?

"What do you want August? Aren't you supposed to be with Trisha?" I said.

"No we seriously need to talk about Andre. He's not the type of guy you think he is—"

I cut him off right there because I didn't want to hear that bullshit.

"Oh and you think you are? You've been sending me all kinds of mixed signs and have me feeling a type of way lately. You kissed me yet you're still with Trish but Andre isn't the guy he says he is?!" I said.