Chapter 15

Kianna P.O.V

I woke up in August bed the next morning with a major headache. I expected to see August in the room too but he wasn't ..I was kinda SAS that he wasn't tho. I couldn't do my hygiene things because I don't have anything here so I just went downstairs to find August.

The place was a mess! It looked like a hurricane came through here or something. There was broken glass in some places, cups everywhere, throw up, liquor bottles, messed up furniture...smh they had a hell of a good time.

I just went outside because I really needed fresh air. There wasn't a single car here which means August left me here. Ugh why the hell would he do that knowing I needed a ride home. I didn't want to stay here any longer after what happened last night...

A couple minutes later a car pulled up to the house and August hopped out with a McDonald's bag. I'm glad he brought something to eat because I was hungry asf.

"Good morning Ki-Ki. I brought you something to eat." he said handing me the bag then sitting down next to me.

"Its about time...you had me over here starving."  I said while eating my food.

"Yo ass always hungry Ki-Ki so hush."

"Whatever nigga."

I finished my food and made August bring me home. He wanted a kiss before I went inside but I said no and he got a lil mad but it's whatever. He wanted to chill later but I'll think about it.

I walked in the house and it was a mess. I wonder what the hell my dad was doing while I was gone. I smelled someone cooking something in the kitchen so I thought my daddy was cooking breakfast or something. When I walked in I saw a woman in there cooking with just her bra and panties on. I didn't see her face but I didn't need to because I know damn well it ain't my mama. How could my dad hook up with another chick!? That really pissed me off because mom died not too long ago and he already fucking another woman!

I walked upstairs to my daddy room and saw he was still sleep.

"Daddy! Wake up!"  I said shaking him.

"What Ki-Ki? I know u see me sleeping girl." he mumbled still half asleep.

"Who's that woman in the kitchen?" I asked.

"What woman Ki-Ki?"

"There's a woman in the kitchen cooking! How could you sleep with another woman when mom died not too long ago! What were you thinking?!"  I yelled at him.

"Girl what the hell you talking bout? I didn't sleep with nobody so idk who or what you talking bout. Now get out my room so I can sleep." he said putting the covers over his head.

I walked out the room and slammed his door. I'm going to ask who df she is and why she in my house. If my daddy didn't bring her in her then why is she in here. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and it was surprisingly empty. It was as if nobody was ever here. I know I'm not trippin because there was a woman up in her cooking! Now there's no sign of her. Wtf is going on here...

Woahh who did Kianna see in the kitchen?? Bruh this turning into some paranormal activity type sht. Anyways sorry if the chapter was short but there might be a few more before this book is done. Maybe there will be a sequel... maybe not...idk yet.

Thanks for reading! Comment, vote, and keep reading!