Chapter 11

So it's been 3 months since Sierra died.  Kianna and the family are  doing good. D'Sean started hustling more than ever and him and Kianna moved to another part of town. They're now neighbors with August and doesn't know it yet. August and Trisha are now an item now . They've been dating for 2 months and things "seem" to be going alright but August still has feelings towards Kianna. Kianna is sorta seeing a guy named Andre, who is one of August's friends.

August Alsina P.O.V

I was chilling in the studio with my homeboys Andre, K.D, Dee, Joe, B.B, and Reggie. Trisha is here too because she didn't have anything better to do. She's starting to get needy as hell and I just can't deal with it sometimes.

"Baby, can you buy me this outfit?" she showed me a pic of it on her phone. That outfit costs damn near $2,000! It's not alot to me but she's been asking me to buy her all kinds of expensive sht lately.

"Yea ma, I'll get it for you." I said and she just went back to looking and stuff on her phone. Damn no thank you or anything. She lucky she my girl tho because I would've been said no without a doubt.

"Aye August it's time to start recording."  Andre said while starting everything up. I love this because when I'm in the booth then I can be myself and just let everything out in here. 

I put on the headphones and Andre started the beat. I just listened to it at first.. you know feel the beat. Then I started to sing..

" Baby I don't blame you,

For being in the clubs,

And getting all that love.

Cause you're so beautiful,

God made you to show that off.

Now I ain't ever been the jealous type of guy,

But I want you to myself, I can't lie.

I know we ain't on no one on one thing,

But baby, It should change,

Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking bout you,

And when you be out on dates you be texting me too

Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off.

I pray to God he ain't breaking you off.

I don't want nobody but you,

Kissin on my tattoos.

I don't want nobody but me,

Talkin to you,

Until you fall asleep.

We better stop playing (We better stop playing),

Before we mess around and someone gets hurt.

I don't want nobody but you (nobody but you),

Kissin on my tattoos"

(Song: August Alsina: Kissin' On My Tattoos )

After I finished recording, me and Trish decided to go to my house. "So who was that song about August?" Trisha asked while looking at something on her phone. I didn't answer her tho, it's just a song. "I know you hear me talking to you" she said. She must be trippin if I'm going to let her talk to me like that. Damn it's just a song, it's not like I wanted it to be about anyone... especially not her.  "Girl it's just a song.  It's not about anyone so chill and you better fix that lil funky asz attitude you have before I fix it for you." I told her and she just got quiet.Good because she was aggravating.

I pulled up to the house and saw some moving trucks across the street from my house. I'm surprised someone finally brought that house because its been empty for a while.

"I'm going take a shower and get ready for tonight." Trisha said. I gave her the key and she went inside while I stayed in the car. 

I watched the people bring the furniture in until a car pulled up to the house.  I saw a girl get out om the passenger side.  From the back she looked fine as hell.  She turned around to get something out of the trunk and then I saw her face.  The same face that belongs to the girl I kissed om my doorstep some months ago. It was Kianna!  I haven't talked to her since that fight at school and she looks kinda different.

She looked better than she did before.. she wasn't ugly before but you know she looks 10x better.

I was about to get out to go holla at her but then someone got out on the drivers side. He must be her dad or something. I got a good look at his face and realized that I've seen his face many times before.

The same n*gga that tried to kill me before.  The same n*gga that killed some of my homeboys and crew members.  I wanted to blow his head off right there, but that might be Kianna's dad. I can't kill her dad because that'll be rough without a parent. I know how it's like being without parents because I struggled without mine. 

Yeah so I decided to stop right there lol.  I know it's not much and I'm sorry but anyways how do you think it'll be with Kianna living by August?  August and Trish always fussing so do you think they'll end their relationship?

Thanks for reading and please go check out my new story August Alsina: Lookin For Love. 

Ok and the person who vote and comment on all my chapters for this story will get the next chapter dedicated to them!! You can be a new girl,  a new friend, or family member to any character you want!

VOTE,  COMMENT, AND KEEP READING!!  THANKS :D