Chapter 10 continued

So I know you all are wondering why it had to be the mom to die.  Well it would've been obvious if it was the dad and I couldn't let August die because he is one of the main characters and one of the guys that invaded the house would've been too obvious. So mom was very unexpected but she's in a wonderful place now so there's no reason to get mad or anything lol.  I'm sorry that she had to be the one to go.

RIP SIERRA. GONE BUT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!

This is what happened before she was killed.

Sierra P.O.V

I just got home from my doctor's appointment to see what the baby's gender was.  I found out im having a girl!  I'm so excited and I already picked out her outfits and everything... I just knew it would be a girl because it's like a mother instinct. I couldn't wait to tell Kianna she's going to have a little sister. She been wanted a little sister since she was younger, but I didn't want another baby at that time which made her sad.  She was lonely with only brothers so I started to have mother daughter days with her and we did everything together. I smiled at that thought because it was like I was a sister to her.

I got out of my car and walked in the house. "D'Sean I'm—"  I was cut off when someone pointed a gun at my head. I saw about 10 other guys pointing guns at D'Sean and that made my heart drop. I didn't want him to get shot because I wouldn't be able to live without him.  He's my everything and I can't lose him now. 

I looked at D'Sean and he gave me this familiar look. It was the look he always gave me when something like this would happen. It happened many times before so it will work another time.

"Aight man what yall want?" D'Sean said as he gave me the look again. "Shut up and listen!  You may be the drug lord around here and you may run these streets but after today...you won't be—" I cut him off when I shot him in the head.  I always stay prepared for sht like this and he should never turn away from the wife of the drug lord.  Everyone was quiet after that shot then D'Sean starting shooting at the rest of them. I ran upstairs and let D'Sean handle them. 

I went to each room to check and see if any guys were hiding in there.  That happened so many times before so it became my little routine. There wasn't anyone in my room,  the bathrooms, or guest rooms. There still was gun shots coming from downstairs and I just ignored it and continued. D'Sean is in control downstairs so I'm not really worried.

I only had to check Kianna's room which was the last room down the hall.  I walked in quietly and looked around. I checked behind the door, under her bed,  and in her bathroom.  Suddenly I heard a phone ringing inside the closet. Mhmm I found their asz now.

I quietly walked to the closet and tried to open it.  Damn it was locked. I started pulling on it hard because it was the only way to really get it opened now. Kianna locked herself in here when she was younger and I had to get her out like this.  I really don't see why we gave her a closet that locks but it's really a walk in closet/dressing room so it locks for privacy.

I pulled on it as hard as I can then I finally got it to open.  I got my gun ready by my side. I opened then door then—BANG!  I screamed then fell to the floor.  I was in so much pain and it started to get difficult to breathe. Next thing I saw was Kianna standing in the closet doorway looking shocked and hurt...like she was about to cry.  Then everything went black...

Well that's what happened from Sierra p.o.v. She was a good mom and faithful wife.  She had 3 kids and was about to be 4 but the baby ended up dying. She will remain in our memories and won't be forgotten...

Thanks for reading..