Chapter 21

August P.O.V

I was chilling at the crib with my crew. We just got back from that lil beach party/bonfire. My boys kinda drunk and I'm just watching these fools clowning themselves. I swear they have me dying laughing in here right now. We were all having a good time laughing and stuff until someone bust down my door. It was Kianna daddy and his crew. What the hell they want at this time of the morning. It's damn near 5 in the morning and they tryna run up in my sh.t.

"Where the hell is my daughter!" He said while pointing a gun at my head.

Of all times not to have my guns and stuff on me it had to be now. Smh.

"What the hell you talking bout? I don't know where yo daughter at man." I said.

"Stop bullsh.tting me n.gga I know you took her. Aye yall search this whole damn house and I mean look every fcking where." He said.

All his boys started searching my damn house while I'm still being held at gunpoint. I didn't even know Kianna was missing until now and why the hell would I kidnap her. Oh yeah I forgot he don't know me and Kianna hang out.

"Look man, I swear I didn't take Kianna. I didn't know she was kidnapped until now and besides I lov...I mean like Kianna. We're like bestfriends and I wouldn't even dare to hurt her. She would come over to my house everyday and we would chill. And no I didn't f.ck her because I respect her and won't use her for her body if you were thinking that. Anyways I had a million chances to kill yo ass but I didn't because I know you're all Kianna has now. I didn't have my parents while I was growing up so I didn't want Kianna going through what I had to go through being without parents. And if you would let me, I wanna help find her. No games or nothing I wanna help." I told him while looking him straight in the eye.

He put his gun down and walked around the room a little. He looked back at me and nodded his head. He put his gun up and called his crew to come back to the front.

"Why you didn't kill his ass pops! Of all the times you been wanting to kill him and you not gon do it?!" Keandre said.

"We not gon get sh.t done if we killing each other. August I'm trusting yo ass right now but if you pull some funny business I'm straight up killing yo ass. And Keandre shut yo ass up." D'sean said.

"So what now?" I asked.

"We need to think back. Is there anyone that Kianna doesn't like or an ex? Somebody that would be dumb enough to pull some sh.t like this?" D'Sean asked.

"Well there's these girls that go to our school that don't like Kianna but I doubt that they did it. Then there's Andre but he helping."  I said trying to think about who Kianna been with and hates.

"Aye pops you remember that boy..what's his name...Jaquan. The that Kianna had that bad break up with. Maybe he had something to do with this." Keandre said.

"True but we have no clue where this nigga would be or anything. He just disappeared from earth or some sh.t like that." Kendall said.

"Yea but we better find something out soon. We all meet at my house tomorrow morning at 9. No later than that."  D'Sean said while walking out.

Kianna P.O.V

"Just let me go please! I didn't do anything to you!" I screamed while tears fell down my face.

"Oh trust me baby girl...you're not going anywhere anytime soon. So get comfortable." he said.

"My dad and his crew will find yo ass and when he do he'll—" I was cut off when he slapped me.

"If you don't shut the fuck up I swear I will hurt you Kianna. You think your daddy will find you but he's just a joke! He don't want you Kianna and he never did!"  he said while grabbing me by the hair.

"That's what you think." I whispered .

He pulled me up by my hair and carried me to a room. It was dark at first until he turned on the lights. It was a bedroom with pictures of us together every where. He was insane like who does sh.t like this.

He threw me on the bed and started ripping my clothes off. He took his clothes off too and climbed on top of me. He started kissing my neck up to my ear and whispered, "I have something for girls that don't listen."

"No please..." 

Ayoo! Chapter 21 complete! Sorry if I haven't been updating a lot like I used to but ima start working on that. I wanna thank my co-writer cbonier for helping me :) thanks alot!

Thanks for reading! Vote, Comment, and keep reading!