Chapter 3

Kianna P.O.V (a month later)

I woke up Saturday morning feeling good.  I did my morning routine and put on some sweat pants and a tank top. I checked my phone to see missed calls from Amara.

I called her back to see what she wanted .

Kianna: Hello?

Amara: OMG!!  Ki-Ki guess!!

Kianna: Amara calm down and tell me what's up

Amara: Guess who's pregnant

Kianna: Umm you?

Amara: Fck no...Kesha's pregnant for August!

When I heard that I dropped my phone. I can't believe it... August got Kesha pregnant. A few tears fell down my face but I quickly wiped them away.  I picked up my phone to a squealing Amara.

Kianna: What's wrong now?

Amara: Oh nothing...why did you get quiet all of a sudden

Kianna: Sorry I dropped my phone

Amara: Mhmm ok well I'll talk to you later I have things to do...so bye

I wondered what she was going to do..oh well I'll just ask later. I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad sitting at the table eating breakfast. I sat down and my dad looked at me concerned

Dad: Something wrong Ki-ki?

Kianna: Nah I'm good just found out something today

Dad: what's that?

Kianna: Umm... my crush got another girl pregnant... I really liked him dad but...nvm forget it.

Dad: Who is he Ki-ki and what did I tell you about talking to guys.

Kianna: No one dang you don't need to know cus you'll just end up killing him or something.

He was going to say something smart back but his phone started ringing.  Thank god.  I looked at my mom and she just shook her head. 

Dad: I'll be back tonight. I'm going to the trap so it's time to make some money.

Mom: You better be careful out there

He laughed and gave her a kiss then left. My mom started staring at me and smiling.

Kianna: Damn ma what you staring at?

Mom: You girl who else... I wanna have a mother daughter day. Go get dressed because we're going to the mall.

I love spending time with my mom.  She's like a sister sometimes. But usually when we spend the day together it's because she has to tell me something. I hope it's nothing bad. I went upstairs and put on a crop top and skinny jeans with my J's.

When I came back down my mom was looking fine... as always. We got in the car and drove to the mall. 

We got our hair and nails done. We did alot of shopping. We had tons of bags full of clothes, jewelry, shoes, and other things. My mom got a guy to help her take the bags to our car while I looked for a spot in the foodcourt.

I got some nachos and sat at a table. I was eating my nachos when I saw August and his friends at the table on the other side of the foodcourt. I looked away hoping he doesn't see me.  I can't even look at him right now.

A couple more minutes pass and my mom still hasn't come back. I wonder what the hell she's doing. I was about to get up to go find her until August came sit at my table. Ugh I really wish he wasn't here but at the same time I do.