Chapter 17

D'Sean P.O.V

I know y'all never really heard from me that much but I finally get my lil spotlight. I'm still hurt from the death of Sierra and that's hard to get over. I stopped hustlin for a while and I don't know if I'll even go back. My sons are running things right now since I'm taking a break. I've been spending more time with Kianna over the months but now she stay gone with her boyfriend now. Smh man my baby girl growing up so fast...and plus she's about to graduate and go to college. She remind me so much of her mom and I didn't like to see her go but I know she'll have to eventually.

I was sitting at home watching ESPN today. Kianna went spend a night with her friend and she only came back to get ready for school but then she was gone. She been spending a lot of time with her friend..whoever it is. I wanna meet the person my daughter been spending all her time with but that can wait I guess.

I heard the doorbell ring but I wasn't expecting any company. Now who the hell bothering me at this time of morning. I got up and looked out the peephole to see who it was. Man it was her.

I opened the door and came face to face with with my baby mama Samantha. I never told anybody I had another baby mama. What I did with Samantha was a mistake. I had a one night stand with her when me and Sierra were arguing. I met her at the club and things just happened. She got pregnant after that and I've

been keeping our baby on the down low. I still feel guilty because I didn't tell Sierra or anyone about it.

"Hey Samantha...what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Look I'm not here to start to drama or anything but I need you to watch over Leah. She can't stay with me anymore D'Sean so can she please stay over here?" 

"Why can't she stay with you?"

"My husband... he's been beating her and today I walked in on him raping her when I was about to bring her to school..." She started crying and I pulled her in for a hug.

Samantha is a good woman and she never gave me any trouble. She's always nice and caring for people but why would she marry a nigga like that. I comforted her then wiped the tears from her face. I love all my kids but when someone touches them I will kill them.

"Yeah she can stay here and why don't you just get away from him?"

"He always find me! I tried getting away from him once before but he found me and made me come back home. He only let me go to work and bring Leah to school." she said .