Chapter 18

Kianna P.O.V

I really didn't know what to say in this situation. I don't know whether to be mad or happy or both. I'm kinda hurt that my daddy didn't tell me I had a sister and especially with another woman. Smh I wonder what my mama would say.

I looked between the two of them and shook my head. I walked up to my room and closed the door. I sat with my back against the door and my head in my hands. The thought of him with another woman hurt me. I know that sounds crazy but how would you feel if you were in this situation huh? I really started to miss my mom and wish I could see her again. This might sound crazy too but I feel like I know when she's around... like that day when I saw the woman in the kitchen I believe that was her ya know. Creepy I know.

I got a text from August saying he wanted me to meet someone thats close to him. I wonder if its his mama or someone. I started to get a little nervous because this really wasn't a good time so I sent him a text saying I'm busy then I threw my phone to the corner. I didn't feel like being bothered today so I got in bed and went to sleep instead. Maybe when I wake up I'll be able to face the situation with my dad and my so called step sister.

August P.O.V

After I got a text back from Kianna saying she busy I felt kinda sad. I wanted her to meet my sisters today since they're coming to town. Well I guess she'll just have to meet them later but I wonder what's up with her.

I heard someone banging on my door. Damn people need to know they can't be banging on my door and sht early in the morning because they will get their heads blown off. I looked out the peephole to see who it was but they had it covered. Smh they really tryna start this early in the morning. I pull out my gun and swung the door open just to see my  sisters Nisha and Ahnyce.

"Damn why y'all banging on a Nigga door like that? I was about to blow y'all heads off." I said

"You not bout that life boy chill hell out and move the hell out the way." Nisha said pushing pass me with Ahnyce right behind her.

"Aug what you have to eat in this mf because I'm hungry and that was a long ass ride to get here." Ahnyce said while looking through my fridge.

"Y'all not about to come to my house and eat everything up and plus y'all didn't give me a hug or say hey to me when y'all got here." I said acting hurt.

"Awe my brother missed me?" Nisha said coming up to hug me. I hugged her tight because I haven't seen her since my mama put me out.