Chapter 16

August P.O.V

2 weeks later..

Me and Kianna been hanging around each other a lot lately and I like it. I thought just being friends would be a waste of time but we do alot of things together and even tho its only been 2 weeks I feel like we've became really close. She always come over to my house and we would chill unless Kesha there because she always tryna start sht. Yeah Kesha still stay with me but that's only because she carrying my son and she don't have anywhere else to go. Oh yea she having a boy btw. I can't wait to see him. Maybe one day me and Kianna will get together and settle down ya know, but its too early for that. She wouldn't want any babies right now anyways because she planning on going to college after we graduate... which is next month. Can't wait to leave that messy ass school and really kick off my singing career, itstead of doing concerts around here I'll be all over the states. All I've been doing is recording lately but I'm going on tour right after graduation. Y'all gon see ya boy getting it on stage foreal.

"August come the hell on before you make us late!" Kesha yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming girl don't be rushing me!" I yelled back.

She gets on my nerves with that. Always yelling for no reason. I gotta take her to her doctor's appointment today to check up on the baby and stuff.

We made it to the hospital and I went sit in the waiting room while Kesha went sign. I've been here so many times that I practically know all the nurses and doctors here. Kesha came sit next to me looking aggravated. Whatever she's mad about she better leave me out of it because I didn't do sht.

"Ugh, this baby needa hurry up and be born already. Got me all fat and sore all the time."

"Kesha stop trippin. You not fat you look good and you due next month anyways so you can wait." I said while taking my phone out and sending kianna a good morning text.

"What do you see in that girl anyways?" 

"She just special..."

"Yea she special alright" she said laughing.

"Girl shut yo ass up. And I know you not talking bout special when you can barely read."

"Nigga I can read but I choose not to all the time. I just go with it."