Chapter 12.

*Trigger Warning: Things in this chapter will probably make you feel uncomfortable and will trigger you for the most part, so if you wish, simply skip this chapter and wait for the next.*

Lauren's POV

The fear consuming my body right now is like a pillow being placed over my mouth and nose. Enough air gets by it, allowing the rest of my body to keep functioning but it's also very crippling at the same time. Should keeping a secret be this hard and scary? I've been able to keep it for almost eight years from everyone I care about expect for my own family who I know don't mind it. How do I tell people I'm different?

"Are you not comfortable taking your clothes off?" I feel my girlfriend nudge me softly, who was beginning to take her top off as well as the rest of the girls in the room. I look down at my shorts and t-shirt, realizing I was the only one sitting down while the rest of them were ready to go for a swim. I bite my bottom lip, shaking my head softly.

"Oh," Lucy nods, tossing her shirt aside. "That's okay, I'll leave my shorts on too if it makes you feel a bit more comfortable."

I smile softly and stand slowly, peeling my shirt off and tossing it into the pile of clothes the rest of the girls were making. Of course I was comfortable showing my upper body, heck, I was even proud of showing off what I had; but when it comes to my lower half, the thought of exposing myself is the scariest thing to imagine. "Now we're even, I suppose."

"Cute," Lucy laughs softly. I feel her hand run over my cheek and she leans in with a grin, pressing her soft lips against mine so softly that it makes me shiver. I bring my own hand to tangle it into her silky locks, trapping her bottom lip in between mine so skillfully I can't help but smile when she leans into me with tense hands. I pull away and sigh against her cheek, planting a small kiss before allowing her to step away.

"I'll be back with sunblock, babe." She smirks playfully, patting my back gently before walking off into the other side of the living room. My eyes trail behind her with a smile and I feel someone move from the corner of my eye so I turn to meet her brown eyes, already staring at me with her hand rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

The boxer quickly looks away and resumes in taking off her shorts in front of me, shimming her hips a bit to let her shorts fall before pulling them off slowly and throwing them into the pile. I feel my stomach stir when she turns to walk away, feeling my mouth dry up when I find myself looking at her bum. The two piece she was wearing was revealing enough to show her round ass, smooth and invitingly big. I shake my head and turn away quickly, wondering what the fuck I was thinking.

"You look like a total lesbian," Dinah comments, rubbing sunscreen on Normani's shoulders. I look down at top and my shorts, leaving some of my thighs exposed but enough to hide the spanks that hide my crotch. My hair was also wavy, somewhat messy as black locks fell over my shoulder. I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms over my shoulders when I realize how much she's enjoying Normani's company. Dinah smirks and rubs her back a little slower, winking at me before looking down at Mani's body.

"Gay bitch," I mutter under my breath before rolling my eyes. I tighten the waistband of my shorts and begin to messily part my hair, throwing it all to one side before finally adjusting the locks over my shoulders.

It takes Lucy about a minute or so before she's jogging down the steps, tossing the sunscreen towards me after applying some for herself. I catch the small bottle with my left hand and pour some on my right, first beginning to rub some on my arms and shoulders before applying some on my neck and face. I hated peeling after a sunburn, so I avoided them as much as possible. It was nearly impossible though.