Chapter 2 : The Date

Next day

I woke up with the sound of the alarm that I had set at 7 O'clock. Like everyday, I  went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth and almost immediately I remembered about my date with HOSEOK.

His face is all I can see in the mirror.

It's not like I go crazy about boys but him, it was different. He grabbed my attention as soon as I met him.

My mind is saying that I shouldn't get married. Yes, indeed. Because, I am only a teenager. And also I have to go to school.

But my heart is melting for him. He had a different impact on me. I don't know why, but I can't get over his impact on me, we just met yesterday ! As much as I think about him I think of making him mine and only mine. Like my cravings for him is growing. And I don't know if such feelings are good.
.
.

I got ready for my first ever date with my to-be-husband and not a boyfriend. I wore a simple dress from my dress collection ~

As I walked down the stairs I saw Hoseok sitting on the sofa and waiting for me

As I walked down the stairs I saw Hoseok sitting on the sofa and waiting for me. I walked over to him and bowed to him. He did the same. "You look pretty" He said.

"Thank You...You look handsome too" I super blushed at his words.

"Thanks" And now it was his turn to blush. He is blushing. How cute !

I am literally dying from inside. How can someone look so perfect as him?

He just simply wore that ~ (he did not take the bag though)

We got on his car and went for our date. Our first date.

[Inside the car]

It was all silent until Hoseok broke the ice, "Well let me introduce myself first, yesterday it wasn't a proper one. So, I am your hope I m your angel, I'm Jhope a.k.a Jung Hoseok"

"Jhope is that a gang name or something ?"

"Oh yeah that's my stage name ..well a gang name for others...hehe...umm I'm a dancer, a rapper and a part time singer..hehe" He said as he ran his left hand over his hair.

I am looking at a masterpiece made by God right now.

"Wow a dancer I always wanted to be a dancer ...i just love dancing."

"Wow really"

"Yeah I just went to ballerina plus contemporary dance classes when I was young...we lived in Daegu before...but after coming to Seoul all I did was study and danced only when I  was too stressed out..dancing really helped me to release my stress and fill the dots in my hearts when I was sad"

"You don't dance when you're happy?"

"Well I don't really know when I was happy last time" I said in a low tune.

"Huh ? I didn't hear you"

" ummm I said why don't you tell me about yourself a bit more..."I tried to change the subject as I don't really want to explain my life to him.

"Uh the question was on you"

"Umm"

"Okay if you don't want to share then it's okay we have a lot of time together... But Yeri i really wanted to tell you this before we get married...because you should know something more about me right? And I don't want to hurt you later" Hoseok said, his eyes still locked on the road.

I nodded nervously not knowing what he'll say.

He continued "well I'm nineteen and I don't want to get married now"

"Well I understand"

"Well that is not the only thing, you know what... I love someone else. I have a girlfriend..so... ummm you know ...I don't want you to take this marriage seriously. Just marry me for the sake of our parents, like we'll live in the same apartment but in different rooms...and after a few months or so, when the 'family collaboration project' will get over, we will give each other divorce. And please don't tell your parents about this conversation, believe me ...I really wanted to say this to you so that you won't suffer later.. " He parked his car in front of a Café and looked at me.

"But we can always be friends you know ?" He extended his right hand to me.

how am I supposed to react to this ?  He just dumped me, right ?

"I uhhh"

"I know it's awkward for you to listen all this -"

I looked at him and smiled "Okay Friends!"

Okay, what am I doing right now

We both made a handshake.

We had a slow and lazy food fest. I was silent all the way back to my house, but he kept on saying something or the other and the only few words that came out of my mouth were "oh" "yes" "no"

As we sat on the car he said "so we're getting married on Friday ? Are u nervous?"

"Well I don't know..."I replied bluntly.

"Well don't worry, I'll be a good friend to you and I never let my friends down" He smiled at me.

I smiled back at him.

He dropped me at my house. "I really enjoyed today" He said as he stood in front of me and bid me goodbye.

"Yeah I had fun too" We both made an awkward friend-ship-hug.
.
.
I bathed as soon as I got home and then I jumped into my bed thinking about my first ever date. I won't say that I didn't enjoy it but when I gathered all my feelings and said a yes for the marriage even if it was already decided by our parents  then this happened to me.

But some part of my heart is happy thinking the fact that I atleast have a friend called Hoseok.

Honestly speaking, I liked the fact that we are in good relations and also the fact that he told me everything honestly. Unlike those men who mistreat their wives and have a second women outside. He told me beforehand, so I don't think it will create a misunderstanding later.

To be continued