Chapter 26 : Destiny

"Yeri...you okay?" Jungkook says as he rubs my back.

"Yeah...I ate too much fast food yesterday..ah" he helped me to come out of bathroom and sit on the bed.

I don't know why but I was throwing up...this was my 4th time.

"I think I should tell Hobi hyung"

"No need..he is busy" I glared at him. Hoseok was out of station due to some paper work of his father's company. As we are two, we cannot always depend on our parents after all we are married. So Hoseok took up his father's company as a co-owner and also runs a school of dancing, rapping and singing where the others are also involved. The school is named as BTS academy. I also teach dance sometimes. So a school by a group of 18-25 yr olds is running awesomely. It was Jin oppa's idea of teaching young ones though ! And on top of that he and also they does they're regular concerts at some events. And also studies !I am so proud of them.

"But your condition is going..."

I cut him "please don't tell him ...I know he's going to leave whatever he is doing and come here to help me...anyways he'll be here by tomorrow evening" I rolled my eyes and layed on my bed.

"Yeri maybe you should go for a check up"

"Ahh no.... I don't want to hear the same old lecture from the doctors..."

"I don't want to listen to you and I won't ...just get ready...we are going...you are not well...if something happens I'll be the one to die first..." he dragged my hand and made me stand."Come on"

"Oookkkayy"

[We headed to the Hospita]

"Dr.Park ????" Jungkook peeped into the Dr. Park's room.

"Boy that's not the way to come in..do you have an appointment." Dr Park replied.

I pushed the door and revealed myself.

"Doc it's me!!!"

"Oh Yeri ! Please come in...by the way who is this kid ?"

"Oh him he is my best friend Jungkook"

" Hello " Jungkook said.

"Hello you are cute but kid learn some manners" she rolled her eyes and looked at me "so Yeri how are you feeling ? Is ever-"

"She has been throwing up since morning" Jungkook said while sitting on the chair.

She gave a wierd look to Jungkook and began"Is it true ?"

I nodded.

"Did you eat something extra or unhealthy ?"

"Yes She did.. she ate two humburgers yesterday." Before I could even answer Jungkook spoke.

"The question was on me" I give him a deadly stare.

"Well...that could do but I think something else" she said.

"What could it be ?" I asked.

"Well for that I need to ask you some things but I need this kid out of my cabin" She said. Jungkook moved out of the room as he was asked to do.

"So what is it??"

"It's a very serious matter."

"Don't say me that I am going to die within this week." This is the same very line that she or Dr.Choi repeated. I was used to it.

"No that's not it...So Yeri when did you and Hoseok last had sexual intercourse ?"

What ? Why would she want that? My eyes grew bigger than usual.

"Yeri would you please tell me? "

"Okay ....about 3 weeks ago"

"Well then my guess could be right."

"What do you mean by that ? "
Obviously I know what she meant but that cannot be true.

"I mean you should go take this and check it by yourself." She handed me a pregnancy test.

Am I really ?

I went inside the the toilet.
.
.
.
After ten minutes i came out.

"Is it a good news ?"

I am blank.

"Yeri are you pregnant ?"

I showed the pregnancy test and it showed a red line. I am still blank. What's happening ?

"You are pregnant Yeri...pregnant.."

"I'm what ?" I don't know if it's reality.

"you are going to be a mom soon" she smiled at me and hugged me.

"a mom ?"

"yes a mom ...by the way how old are you ?"

"I'm 18 , Well am I not too young for this ?"

"No..Yeri ...do you know there's something called destiny...well I believe in that...and everything happens in the world due to destiny..."

"But what about my disease ...will I be able live till I give birth ?"

"Well time will tell you...and I almost forgot to tell you that we have got a solution for your disease and we are hoping for the best."

"Ahh thank you doctor for inspiring me with your words. And just making me realise my destiny. And thank you for doing everything for me."

I hugged her and moved out of her cabin.

"So what happened is everthing all right ?" Jungkook asked with concern.

"Well....You won't believe me but I am Pregnant."

"Whatt ??? I'm going to be an uncle..but. aren't you too young?"

"DESTINY~" I said and patted his head and moved forward happily with a smile on my lips.

"Yaaah !! Wait... I'm happy for you" he walked fast to match his steps with mine.

"Jungkook~ah promise me that you won't tell anyone about my pregnancy until and unless I tell Hoseok. I wanted to tell him first but you were here with me so I had to tell you but I'm happy that I told you."

"Thank you Yeri. You are my best no bestest friend" he side-hugged me.

"Let's grab some coffee then" I suggested.

"No you're pregnant and you should take rest."

Jungkook is night staying in our home since Hoseok is not here. I am glad and lucky that I have such a faithful friend.

[At Home]

We had our dinner. And during the whole dinner time and also almost the whole evening Jungkook talked about how he will take care of our child ? He will babysit the child whenever we'll want some time for ourselves. He even pleaded to me that he wants to be the Godfather of our child....lol...he went to far...but I liked it.

"K good night, Yeri...sleep well"

"Good night !!"

I went into my room and lied on my bed.

Today I got a new hope for living ...my ..our child. I cannot believe that Hoseok and myself formed a new life. Now I have another motto to live before I die...I want to give birth to our baby and give him some part of him and myself in the form of our baby. The fruit of our Love. And our baby will remind Hoseok about me and keep him happy.

I want to live for another 9 months.

To be continued...