EPILOUGE

*Yeri's p.o.v*

*After 4 years*

It's been 4 years since we had our daughters and me starting a new life.

Everything is more than okay. Everyone is happy.

Jin oppa got married to a girl named Hwayoung, she is lovely, just like him. She loves him and he loves her. They had a baby boy. He is 2 and a half. He looks exactly like Jin oppa. And Jin works as a trainer in vocals in a company.

Namjoonie oppa married Lily, from L.A. They match with each other perfectly. They are expecting a baby boy after 4 more months. They shifted here(Seoul) 7 months ago. He works in the same company as Jin oppa as a songwriter/composer.

My poor Tae oppa is single but he got a puppy named Yeontan. Appa gave him 2/5 of the company and amazingly 3/5 of the company to me. Even if we didn't like the work but as time passed we started liking it, I mean actually loving it.

Jungkook and Jaehee are TOGETHER. I mean they also got married after graduation. Jaehee started teaching in an elementary school and Jungkook started his own business.

Jimin is single. He is still flirting with girls. But still he says he didn't find his "life partner" or should I say "miss right". He took over his father's one branch of the company and opened a gym.

Yoongi continued the Bangtan Academy that they started. It's the best Academy right now in South Korea. As We elected him as the principal, so now he is the principal of the School. We runs it perfectly and along with it he is also a songwriter /composer and gives music to kdramas. And talking about his toungue technology ....that's awesome. He does live rap concerts and realesed 3 mixtape till now. He is all by himself.

Ashley is dating Vernon. She works as a designer in a company. They shifted to California.

And My Love He became the CEO of his father's company and Loves me and my daughters.

All the seven of them still hangout on their usual house. They sing, dance, rap together. They are the best friends forever. They still do live concerts free of cost. The bond of love between them makes me respect, love and support them even more. They didn't let BTS die even after they chose different paths.
.
.
.
*ding dong*

I opened the door and found my two beautiful daughters holding their handsome father.

"MOMMY" They came towards me and hugged me.

Hoseok leaned in and gave a quick peck.

It's like I'm attacked with kisses and hugs.

"Hey how was shopping did you bring everything that I told you to ~"

"Oh Mommy we bought everything ...by the way Appa bought us icecream too..." they looked at their father. He avoided my gaze.

"What ?? again icecream ? Oppa you know they'll catch cold if they have icecream everyday.."

"It's okay jagi not untill they enjoy it" he lifted them and gave them a warm smile.

"Okay you win over me again" I started doing my work again.

"Oh c'mon jagi don't overeact just come for a family hug"

I immediately ran towards them and hugged them. "I LOVE YOU GUYS so much..."

"No Mommy I think we love you more." They said together. And Hoseok smiling all the more.

"No I love you more"

"No Mommy we love you the most"

"No I love you Infinty"

"Okay okay we all love each other equally" Hoseok oppa stated. We all laughed.

xxxxx