Chapter 23: Tomorrow

But something was wrong. I felt pain in my chest. Pain in my heart.

*That night*

We decided to stay at hotel as we were too tired to go out. We ate our dinner and laid on our bed, a king size bed.

"Good Night baby~ " Hoseok kissed my lips and took a hold of my waist and fell asleep. His face is shinning from the little moonlight that entered the room. My Sunshine looks so Handsome. I could not help but I started to admire his beautiful face. His sharp jawline. His beautiful eyes. His perfect lips. Perfect Nose. Perfect everything. Why is he so Perfect ?

I slowly took his hands off me and started to walk around the room.

The pain that I felt today, was it natural ? Should I tell him already ?

It's 2:00 in the morning and I'm still debating with myself sitting on a sofa thinking whether I should tell him or not?

"Not yet asleep" I heard Hoseok's voice and felt his arms massaging my shoulders.

I didn't react.

"Are you okay baby ?"

"Hmmm" I am not yet ready.

"What happened...you're not in the bed ? Did I do something to unplease you ? Are you angry ?"

"Ani-yah I just cannot sleep..."

"Oh that's the thing" He raised an eyebrow and took me bridal style onto the bed.

"I'll help you then" he winked at me.

He held me tight and gave a quick peck on my temples. After I felt his lips on my skin a different kind of feeling spread inside me.

It is said that True love is bonded by Faith. And I am lying to him by telling him that I am okay. That's not it...Yes I have decided I am going to tell him tomorrow yes tomorrow.

Why is it always that whenever I am with him I forget everything ?

*Next Morning*

I wake up in his arms . He is still sleeping. His face still beautiful as ever. I gave him a small peck on his temples and tried to move out of his hands slowly. Yes I did it !

I took a slow and a fresh bath and wore something that will be comfortable for the whole day.

I walk upto him. He is still sleeping.

"Oppa get up it's 9 already..."

"Hmmm..."

"Take a bath and you'll feel fresh"

"Okay baby..."

He went to bath while I'm preparing to how to tell him about the whole lot that is happening with me.
.
.
.
After we had our breakfast, we left to explore the world.

We took a guide and toured all around and in Hawaii.

Our last stop was beach (bitch!). The sun was fading slowly. We sat on a bench. I took a hold of his hands and started "Promise me ..."

"Promise what baby ?"

My eyes starts to tear up but I still avoid his gaze. "Promise me you won't cry, Sweetheart this maybe my last night...Maybe time did not want us to be together."

"Baby what are you saying??" He cupped my face and made me look into his eyes. He wipes my tears and begins "What is it baby ? What do you mean ?"

I cleared the lump in my throat and slowly began "I-uh am su..suffering from a disease"...I explained to him about my disease."so I decided not to tell you but yesterday I felt that I should tell you as we promised to share everything with each other, I'm sorry that I broke it."

He shook his head and didn't speak a word. Instead He just pulled me into a hug. I knew that he was crying inside but he didn't show up.

"Jagi...remember One day I said to you that I am your hope .."he smiled lightly "you are not going to leave me alone just like this and moreover when your hope is with you, you should not worry. I will show you to the best of doctors and you are not going to leave me. I won't let anyone take you from me. I love you and that's all matters. I promise to fix your heart in every way I can." He kissed my lips. And that made me believe that I'm going to survive.

We moved back to our hotel and after what I had told him he tried to make me more than happy. It was like I never lived better before. I let out all the disturbances inside me in just an hour. I should have told him before...well it doesn't matter now.

"I am going to live to the fullest the days that I have." This is the motto that I am going to follow now.

But still I have a fear in me ...will I get sufficient time to live with him ?

To be continued...