Chapter 4 : A Second Thought

[Monday morning]

I woke up stretching my arms but something struck me...wait where am I? I looked around and suddenly my eyes shifted down to my hands and saw a wedding ring on my finger.

It's been 3days and I'm not yet used to waking up in a bed that is not mine and seeing a ring on my finger first thing in the morning...I just need te recall everything and start the day.

And about my husband, Hoseok I think he came back from his girlfriend's house like as he said that he'll back on Monday and also we have school from today so I should also get ready. I hate school...thank god! just one last term and then college.

I took a long fresh bath and then I got into my black jeans and a simple black long sleeved shirt so that my cuts were hidden well under it and tied my hair into a messy bun and also put some pink coloured lip balm on my dry lips. Lips....Hoseok...kiss ?

I went out of my room to the kitchen and saw Hoseok cooking breakfast. "Good morning ! Yeri I made breakfast for you. Hope you'll like it....umm...looks like you're ready for school?" He said with a smile on his face ...Why is he always smiling ? Omg he's so cute and handsome...Wait a minute... why am I admiring him again...gosh am I falling for him? No I am not, I declared again !

"Good Morning ! Well I'm ready. I was about to make something but there you are. Anyways thanks for the breakfast." I said in a Friendly manner as we promised each other to be friends. I never really had a friend...but now I atleast have one ~ HOSEOK.

"My pleasure. Remember we're friends so no 'thank you' no 'sorry' ...always remember that." I never thought that these were the conditions of having friends. I'm glad that he is my friend and my Husband...even if he doesn't like me that will not matter anymore because we are friends.

We sat on the dinning table. I could see 2 omlets, 2 coffee mugs, 2 bowls of cornflakes. It was not much but he did a great job.

We had our breakfast. "Do you want me to drop you?" Hoseok asked . "Ahh..." before I could finish my sentence and say a yes his phone beeped, someone called him, maybe his girlfriend. I just heard Him saying "okay I'll take you on my way.." its definitely his girlfriend, I confirmed. Okay so his girlfriend wants to go with him and I, his wife, I'll go alone ! What's wrong with me ? Why are my thoughts being so not me ?

"Sorry I asked you about dropping but I've to drop my frie..my Girlfriend. Hope you don't mind?"he said.

"Just a minute ago you said in friendship there is "No sorry" and no "thank you" remember ? I'll go by myself...anyways it was a no from me. I have my car...I called my driver already."

I really felt bad when he mentioned about his girlfriend. I don't know why ! It's because maybe I started liking him ?..well he is likeable. It was just a few days ago when we came to know each other and he already cared about me so much. Was he always like this ? Like an angel sent from heaven ?

*At School*

I walked through the corridor listening to curses that were made on me by "my schoolmates". They always bully me because they think that I am very weak to even move a finger, and my parents had a hand in it. Being rich is not always good, and specially when you go from middle class to extremely rich class. Now I'm really used to all of it. Getting bullied every now and then.