Chapter 15 : New Looks

*After School*

We met at the diverging point of our institution as planned before.

I don't know what they are going to do with me !?

"So let's go, Yeri, Fighting !" Jimin was very excited as this whole plan was his.

Jimin took me to his aunt's parlour and Jungkook accompanied us. While Namjoon and Hoseok went to fetch some clothes for me. Yoongi and Jin oppa went to fetch food and then we will all meet at the Bangtan house.

"Hello, Aunty ! This is my friend Yeri and we need to change her look." Jimin said side hugging me.

"Ah Jimin-ah long time no see" His Aunt greeted him back.

"Hello, Aunty. I'm Yeri" I bowed to her. Junkook followed me.

"Hi Yeri ...please sit down here.."

I sat on the chair as instructed. I saw the reflections of Jungkook and Jimin standing right next to me, on the mirror and they were discussing about something, probably about my haircut.

"What do you want Yeri ?" Aunty asked.

"She will not answer but We will. She is going to go with whatever we are going to say." Jungkook said instantly and Jimin nodded.

"Aunty can you please come here and listen to our idea" Jimin called her and those were the last words I heard. They gave me headphones and played some music and closed my eyes with a dark blind fold through which I was hardly able to see myself on the mirror.
.
.
.
"Okay we are done !"

"Wow it looks awesome Aunty ...you are the Best !" I heard Jimin shouting in awe.

" your hair looks dope, Yeri." Jungkook remarked in a rather surprised low voice.

"Please unfold me... please... I want to look at myself"

"Okay...Be ready in 3...2...1..." Jungkook started back counting.

My eyes instantly fell on my hair as Jimin opened the fold.

"Amazing.. is that my hair...I love it Auntie...it looks more than awesome." My hair was dyed into black with blue highlights and my hair was also curled, my bangs were arranged in a different way too, which revealed my face. It looks pretty cool. I love it. I never thought of dying my hair !

"My dull hair looks fresh and fluffy

"My dull hair looks fresh and fluffy....I love it !!" I hugged Aunty "Thank you"

"See Park Jimin is always right." Said Jimin.

"Yeah it included me FYI " Jungkook looked at Jimin sternly.

"Okay guys stop it, let's keep going and join the others...Thank you Aunty for this new look"

We greeted her goodbye and headed towards the Bangtan house.

*At bangtan house*

"I think the others are already in the house." Jungkook said as he stood in front of the door.

"Okay guys I gotta plan."Jimin told after peeping from the window.

Jimin and Jungkook got into the house and Shouted "Guys be ready for the New Kim Yeri in 3 2 1"

As soon as they said 321 dramatically I entered the house. Everyone was in awe looking at me.

"O MY GHAWDD ...BABY YOU LOOK PERFECT" Hoseok said and kissed my cheek.

And as I have got nothing else to do, I blushed.

" We got something special for you..just look at these pictures of the new  dress collection we, I mean Hoseok, he literally bought the entire collection, and you'll find them at your house, Princess" Joon said.

"You didn't have to ! " I said

"Well your boyfriend is rich so why not accept it ?  !" Suga said from a corner of the room while coming towards me.

" He's right, I'll also have to find a bf/gf who can literally buy me a whole them store" Jimin added

"Jimin..." was the answer that he got from Hoseok oppa and a spank of course.

"You look amazing" Hoseok kissed my cheek, making me blush again. Why do I always blush when he kisses me ?

"Eveything is fine you know...changing your looks and everything...But Yeri" Jin took my hands and continued "Yeri you need to believe in yourself. Changing looks doesn't mean anything but changing your attitudes towards yourself and others should change...Be confident enough to protect yourself and attack others when they bully you...my darling you've done well so far without us and now you've to live even better...okay?"Jin said as his hands cupped my face.

"Okay" I hugged him.

"hey aren't we invited for the hug ?" Taehyung whined.

And just within a fraction of seconds I felt six more people.

I really loved my look. I am thankful of my love, brothers and friends for helping me so much. I have gathered enough of strength and confidence to look on to others. I have many friends now, I found my brothers and lastly I got my husband's hand holding onto mines and none of them will leave me behind and make me weak once more.

*Days passed*

I got even closer to Hoseok and my love for him increased in a daily basis.

Jungkook became my bestfriend. And with these days I got to share everything with my brothers that I went through all these years.

Even at school I got 2 new best friends- Ashley Styles she was the transfer student from the U.K who hardly had any friends but now She has me and Yoon Jaehee she was also a bully of Yuna, she always refused to have friends but now we are great friends.

I got stopped from getting bullied because now when Yuna bullies me I reply her. But still she is Jealous of me being friends with Bts and Seventeen and specially of me being in a relationship with Hoseok.

So now I could finally say that I am Happy. But I already have a strange negative feeling burning inside me.

To be continued...