Chapter 3 : The Wedding Day.

*The Wedding Day*

The days flew fast and finally the D-day arrived.

I woke up early, it's my "wedding day".

I had a refreshing bath and wore my Wedding Gown. It was so beautiful !

My mom is a fashion designer and I think she did a great job on the dress

My mom is a fashion designer and I think she did a great job on the dress. Actually, this was my first time that I wore  something made by my mother.

The makeup artists started to do makeup on my face and the hairstylist did her work.

And finally after hours I was fully ready for the ceremony ~ Dressed up well with minimum makeup and a beautiful hairstyle and the beautiful veil was the cherry on top of a cake.

Lastly, I looked at myself on the mirror and a small chuckle escaped my mouth. It is said that every girl's special day is the day she gets married and I think the same went for me, with the dress, the make up and everything. Everything felt like a dream. No one hates wearing their wedding gown !

As I walked from the waiting room to the Church with my father on my right. The thought of my THREE SPECIAL PEOPLE OF MY LIFE CAME TO MY MIND. And they were my BROTHERS.

Yes, I have 3 elder brothers - Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon -the eldest-the twins and Kim Taehyung who is a year older than me. So it was 4 years ago when my brothers went to Seoul to pursue their dreams ~  they wanted to become something different from what father wanted, their dream was to create music but father didn't like the idea. And so they left us, left me behind  with a letter behind about their departure from Daegu to Seoul as I always supported them with their dreams. (They always used to sing or rap to me and that's how I discovered the talent to dance within me). After they left home Dad and Mom had denied to call them as their son. Dad always wanted them to become the successor of his company. Since, then I haven't seen them nor they have tried to contact me except on my birthdays they used to send me gifts but that also stopped once we moved to Seoul . They always loved and cared for me and I know that they still love me.

As, they left the house without any warning, I was treated strictly and forced to do whatever my parents said and never received love and care from them anymore. And last year we shifted to Seoul from Daegu for my better future. Fuck my future which is now my present and it really sucks. At school I get bullied. I just hate being in Seoul, under my parents pressure but in a way I'm also happy because maybe someday I might run into my brothers.

It is no longer our Happy Family like it used to be . If only dad had accepted them, then we would never have to face this... a life without them!