Chapter 21 : Perfect Husband

"Hello, is this Dr Park" 

"Hello...yes I am and you are?"

"Jung Yeri !!"

"Oh Yeri, how are you ?"

"I'm fine but..."

"But what ?"

"Can I meet you ?"

"Yes obviously...and Moreover I was about to call you about your disease and stuff"

"...."

"I sent for an extra check of your documents and tests that I took and the result is out...so come to me today at 10:00 a.m."

"Thank you for doing so much for me."

"That's my work dear, bye"

"Bye"

"With whom are you talking? " I got startled by the sudden entry of Hoseok into the room. What shall I answer ?

"It was my Eomma...wanna meet her she is very excited to meet you?" I made up something and avoided his eyes.

"And why is that so ?"

"Ahh it is not my real mother but ....I'm not gonna tell you. who she is...because we are going to meet her today for lunch"

"Ahh Please tell me ...what is it ? ...Please"  He made a puppy face.

Why is he like this ?

"Okay,...She is.." I told him everything about Mrs.Lee.

"Oh you mean her??? She was our class teacher.."

"She was mine too"

Me: Me and Hoseok will come for lunch at your house ...will it be okay ?

Mrs.Lee: omo please come ...I'll be waiting.... love you

Me: love you too

I texted to her, to make sure that everything goes on well.

Hoseok went to his dance class and I'm here packing for our honeymoon. Only one more day to go. And I need to prepare myself with few stuffs.
.
.

It's 9:30. I should get ready for my appointment.

I took a cab from my house and landed in front of the hospital.

I got inside with my palms all sweating, because of nervousness. I never felt this nervous in my entire life. What are my results going to be? Am I going to die? Will Hoseok live alone his entire life? Ahh....stop thinking about all this. Be positive.

"Miss whom are you looking for?" The receptionist asked.

"Dr. Park"

"Oh she is in her cabin...do yo
need someone to help you"

"No thank you"

I am standing in front of her cabin right now.

"Dr. Park?"

"Oh Yeri Please come"

I came in and sat on the chair.

"How are you feeling today"

Why do doctors ask this question .

"Umm I don't know"

"Well you need to take good care of yourself. And if possible we can start your treatment from tomorrow itself"