Chapter 16 : Invitations

"WTF exams are starting by the next week ? I've not even touched my books ...Yeri~ah kill me" Jungkook almost yelled while looking on the notice board which had the time table for our final exams of high school.

I hit him slightly "stop overreacting kookie " I rolled my eyes at his reaction and started walking to my locker.

"Hey Ash and Jae.....exams are starting from NEXT MONDAY can you fucking believe it..."Jungkook told Ash and Jaehee dramatically. They laughed at him.
.
.

Two days until exams and I am really busy studying. While Hoseok gives me coffee or snacks in between and also helps me in my studies. He truly is an ANGEL.

I'm really stressed these days. I'm not feeling well actually I am suffering from exam sickness. God !when are these exams going to finish.

[Time skip]

[before the last day of exam]

My phone rang as I was about to take a sip of my coffee that obviously Hobi prepared for me.

A woman said first "Hello"

"Hello!?" I heard a familiar female voice.

"Yeri have you forgotten your mother in-law"

Hoseok asked me from a distance about who was on the call but I refused him and started "Oh mother...How are you?"

"I'm fine...but how are my kids?"

"We are totally doing great."

"Okay... do you remember about your Honeymoon package ?"

Shit !Our honeymoon package, I totally forgot about that.

"Yeah uhh ..we do remember.."

"Well start packing right away...only 5 days left..and remember if you need me ...please do call me..."

"Thank you...for thinking about us so much...but we will manage"

"I have a few stuffs to do ...bye bye...I love you both..."

"Take care Mom"I locked my phone and closed my books that were in front of me.

"It was your mother" I started as I proceeded towards our bed where he was lying.

"Eomma !? Is everything okay ?"

"Yeah they're fine" I layed on our bed as it was already getting late, 12:30 a.m.

He stayed awake while I was Studying...I love him so much...

I pulled on some blankets on me and I began again facing towards him "She told me about our honeymoon...remember ? She just called to give us a reminder. It's in 5 days..."

"Waah only 5 days ...I didn't even look at the tickets...we are going on our Honeyyyymoooon babyyy" Jhope was more than excited and started to scream. (Well you already know him.)

"But we haven't told my brothers about us ...we need to tell them..Or else they'll ask...i know them perfectly"

"Yeah maybe you're right." He again made an aegyo.

I rolled my eyes "oppa I've got a plan !"

[Next day : at school : after exam : in the school canteen]

"Yaaay last exam of last year in school got over...." Jungkook toasted and took a sip from his cola.

"Yah ! Stop it. By the way how was your exam" Jaehee asked him. I always knew that Jaehee had a crush on him but she never really showed that she wanted his attention. But on the other hand I knew that Jungkook also loved her. The way he uses to blush when she calls him...ahh this guys are made for each other. I ship them. J&J.

"Can we please stop this conversation" I interrupted as I took a sip of my cola. "Guys as exams got over I want to invite you all to my home for a party organised by me and Hobi oppa !"

"Waaaa Party .... I'll be the first one...you two are angels" Jungkook almost shouted making the whole room look at us.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm coming.." Ash said.

"Mee toooo..." Jaehee agreed to ash.

Me : Oppa I invited them did you?

Hoseok: yeah I've also invited them but...

Me: But what ?

Hoseok: I've also invited seventeen !I didn't mean to Jagi ....sorry

Me: It's okay oppa I almost forgot about them I should also call the juniors.

Hoseok: And one more thing...

Me: Now what is it ????

Hoseok: I love you ! ♥♥

Me: Love you too
Me: okayy bye...

Hoseok: Byee baby.

"Whom are you texting" Jungkook looked into my phone. I tried to hide my phone.

"Oh Hoseok oppa !"

"Hey guys what's up ?" Someone said and its DK.

"Hey I was about to call you guys to come over here" I replied.

"Noona you know telepathy ...that's what happened right now..." Suengkwan said.

"okay okay stop it boo" said Vernon in English.

"Oh hi Vernon" said Ash.

"Hi Ash nice to meet you again"

Ash! Again !What's going on? Are they dating ?

"What's Going on? Are you guys dating ?" I spoke the words that were inside me.

They both looked nervous.

"Y-yes we are" Vernon said while rubbing his neck.

"Oh that's something new !" Suengkwan said.and obviously dramatically.

"okay guys, Vernon, Boo, Mingyu, the8 and DK please come to my house tonight for a short party....and bring Dino ...I've never met him personally...Dk I'll text you my address" I invited them politely.

Cheers came from them as I invited them.

"Yeri We'll meet then.... tonight at your house ....bye we've got something for now bye everyone" Mingyu bade us and left.

"Don't forget to bring Dino....Bye"

Me: invited seventeen.

Hoseok: Good Jagi!

To be continued...