Chapter 12: Thank You

"Guys I think we should go back home ...I mean I and Yeri .. she has school tomorrow. She needs to sleep after all the cries and laughs we had...I'm sure she is tired." Hoseok oppa  reminded.

Oh Yeah It's kinda late around 8:00 at night.

"Oh oppa its all right I am okay ..." I locked my eyes with him.

"What ????" Tae, Jin and Namjoon oppa exclaimed at the same exact time.

What's wrong with my brothers?

"What ? you're staying with Hoseokie hyung ? How can you ? You're not even married !" Tae oppa said.

"Taehyung !! Marriage... seriously you went to far " Jin oppa said.

" O.K. Leave about marriage but you're not even 18. You're still in high school. PRINCESSS" Tae oppa continued. 

Gosh ...Now what am I gonna answer...

I looked nervously at Hoseok. He just gave me a smile. A smile that solves everything. We both stood there without answering anything for a while.

"Hoseok answer." Namjoon oppa said with a concern look and folded arms.

"Guys... guys.. it's okayy... we've been living together for a while...We love each other so what's wrong in staying together ? ...Don't worry...we took permission from our parents...and you guys will not believe us but the apartment and the car is gifted from our parents....We are just lovers. And don't worry I take good care of her. Don't I, Yeri ?" Phew...Hoseok managed everything. I was too nervous to tell lies to my brothers.

Actually Hoseok told the truth but in a different way.

I nodded to Hoseok's question quite bashfully. Omg he makes me blush every time.

"Okay if that is the thing you two can stay together but remember sometimes we will come for stayovers. " Jin oppa said. "Probably Not today. But some other day.  I trust you Hoseok " omg why is this oppa is too much. But I'm enjoying this again. My brothers being overprotective.

"Good Bye Princess and Hoseokie(hyung)" My Oppas bade me goodbye. It's quite strange because even Jungkook and and Jimin called me Princess.

"Bye.bye I had a great time here. Bye oppas... " I shook my hand with Kookie and Jimin. And hugged my oppas. "By the way, where is Yoongi-ssi? " I questioned. "Well he is not here."

"Oh him ...I'm 101% sure that he is asleep." Jimin said nonchalantly.

We all laughed at the tone Jimin said.

"Okay then guys..see you!"

*At Home*

We had our dinner. Hobi helped me to arrange the dishes.

*In our room*
*time 12:00a.m. midnight*

I could not sleep and its already midnight. Hoseok is fast asleep beside me. His arms are around me. This is the warmest and the safest place in the world. He looks so peaceful while sleeping.

He is always here with me, from the moment we met each other. I love him so much. He is mine.

With this thought I started running my fingers over his hair and forehead. Just admiring his looks. He is so handsome. His eyes, His lips, his nose, his dimples, his cheeks everything ..makes him perfect.

"Are you admiring my great looks now ?" Hoseok suddenly said still enjoying my fingers running over his temples. A smile came out from the sides of his lips.

I couldnot answer but just look at him. He opened his beautiful eyes slowly.

"You are still admiring me, my love?"  Hoseok said looking into my eyes.

"I love you" I said smiling to him.

"I love you too" He replied and kissed my lips.

3rd person p.o.v.

"What were you thinking ? " Hoseok asked Yeri.

"Oh I was just thinking the fact that you're mine."  Yeri answered without any hesitations.

"Oh is that so...then you're mine Mrs.Jung Yeri...you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen my life.I'm so glad that you are mine...I love you so much " he pulled  her even closer than before.  And started kissing her passionately, while making her sit on his lap.

Yeri pulled away from the kiss slowly and looked deeply into his beautiful eyes and  started "Thank you Mr.MINE for everything...there are no words to express my feelings towards you. You gave me everything..I Love-.."

Hoseok cuts her off with a quick kiss."Stop thanking me baby... forgot the conditions 'no sorry' 'no thank you' I will always be there for you... just close your eyes, hold my arms and enjoy the life with me."

She took a hold of his arms . invited him for a hug. "I trust you".

Hoseok started kissing her again. Every second the kiss got rougher and rougher. She also kissed him back.

Their tongues were in a war among themselves. They both needed each other.

He started kissing her jawline and then slowly he moved towards her neck. Her hands were on his shoulders. A small moan came out of her mouth as she felt his soft lips on her bare skin. But she didnot pull back.

She undressed his shirt as she breathed heavily. She kissed his bare skin and made him moan out her name, she could not do anything but just smirk at him at the beautiful sight of his well toned abs.

"Are you sure about this ?" Hoseok asked adjusting her on his lap. She nodded instantly and made an aegyo. She needed him so much.

"Aww you are so cute, jagi."

He took her top off. And started kissing her collerbone. His hands slowly reached to her waist.
.
.

Time passed and they both were fast asleep with arms wrapped around themselves.

To be continued...