Chapter 22: Feel Like Adults !

"Oppa thanks for bringing me here" I smiled at him and gave a small kiss on his right cheek.

"Whatever you say my Queen"

All the way,(while walking) he talked, while I listened to him. Our hands were intertwined together and my upper body took some support from his  shoulder. I was so relaxed.

I want to stay like this forever.

"Wanna sit down ?" He asked as he pointed at the sun.

I nodded.

We sat and started to enjoy the sunset. His hands were still intertwined with mine and my head rested on his shoulder.

"Baby are you okay ?" He asked as he rubbed his hand on my cheeks and adored me.

"I'm good..why ?"

"You haven't spoken a word after we have entered the park ? Is something bothering you ?" Hoseok looked into my eyes. My eyes still on the beautiful sight of the sky.

I didn't dare to look at him.

I know I would not be able to help myself from crying.

"That's because I love your voice and I want to hear it to my heart's content. And Nothing is bothering me...I love you so much"

Well there is something.

I give him an assuring smile and in return I got a kiss on my lips "I love you too...Baby"

The sunset was over and he broke the ice "Let's go home...we have packing to do ..." He helped me to stand up.

And we headed to our home.

*Time passed*

I woke up early today and again Hoseok is not beside me. We have our boarding at 11:45 so I went to cook something for us as fast as possible.

I went into the kitchen and found him cooking as always. Why am I not surprised ?

"Oh baby you're awake...I made breakfast for yaa~"

"I know" I gave him a morning kiss on his neck and hugged him from behind. "We're going for our Honeyyy...moooon" I squeezed him even more. "Yaaaay" he joined me as he turned suddenly and faced me and planted a small kiss on my lips.
.
.

*At the Airport*

"Bye PRINCESS take care" My brothers hugged me and Hoseok.

"Happy journey" Yoongi also hugged us.

"Feel like Adults"Jimin whispered in our ears while hugging us together. He had a smirk on his face. "Yaah" Hoseok hit his chest lightly as he moved back.

"Bye bestie" Jungkook hugged and my girls did the same like the others.

"Guys enjoy"

"Yeah we will...now bye" Hoseok replied and dragged me into a hug and pulled me with him.

"Our friends are so annoying at times" Hoseok remarked.
.
.
"Passengers are requested to put your seatbelts on. We are going to take our flight. Thank you"

Hoseok puts my seatbelt first and then his own. "Yaay" He made some awkward cheering sound.

Why is he behaving so strange these days ? To much caring  ?

After an hour Hoseok slept peacefully after talking for whole one hour. He is tired. And so I let him sleep.

Should I tell him about my condition? Will he still love me ? Is he going to be angry as I didn't tell him before?

Many questions just popped into my head when I didn't even realise that tears were rolling down my cheeks. I wiped my tears and went to the washroom.

I came back after fixing my little makeup.

"Baby where were you ?" Hoseok looked furious.

"Where can I be ? ...hehe...I was in the washroom..calm down" I chuckled.

If this was his reaction when I left for the restroom...then how is he even going to react when I will tell him that my days are numbered ?
.
.
.
"Passengers are requested to buckle up their seatbelts. We will be landing in 10 mins"

"Finally Honeymoon begins" Hoseok looked happy.

We got off the plane and took a taxi to our Hotel. Our hotel was already booked by our parents.

*Inside the Hotel room*

Wow it was not just a room but a suite. A honeymoon suite. Daebak !!

"Woah Honey your parents made a great choice" I said while looking around. It also had a personal swimming pool.

"After all who's parents are they" he smirked at me.

I saw Hoseok standing near the Pool. So I thought about something funny.

I pushed him into the pool as he was checking around it. He fell into the pool and I couldn't help myself but started to laugh.

"Yaaah..." He shouted after he took out his sexy body from the water. He got out of the pool and started chasing me. I ran slowly knowing that I cannot run fast. And obviously he got me and took me bridal style and jumped into the water.

"We are in water now !!" He winked at me. Our faces were inches away. My cheeks started to blush. I have never seen this side of Hoseok and I love it. He pulled me even closer making our noses touch. He kissed me lightly and I kissed him back.

"I love you" he mumbled through the kiss.

"I love you too"

But something was wrong. I felt pain in my chest. Pain in my heart.

To be continued...