Chapter 28: My Hope, My Angel

[At Bangtan House]

"Yeri~ah don't do anything...just sit and eat..." I was about to go to the kitchen and fetch a glass of water for myself and just then my tae oppa stopped me."I'm bringing it to you"

It was just today that I told everyone about my pregnancy and everyone has been calling up. And my oppas ...they are like super supportive and caring.

"Yeri what do you think it will be ?" Jimin asked.

"It is going to be a girl...I am quite sure about that" Jin oppa had put his hand on my tummy and gave a I-am-pretty-sure look.

Joonie oppa removed Jin's hand and placed his hands "it's a boy"

"No a girl...just like our Yeri"

"No a boy"

"Oppa ....can you two just be quite...and first of all the question was on me..." I stood up and went to Hobi and interwhind our arms together "well it doesn't matter for us whether it's a girl or a boy and oppa please stop fighting."

They all laughed at Jin and Namjoon's reaction.

"Yeri did you tell our parents ?" Jin asked.

"Nah not yet...but thanks for reminding me...almost forgot about them." I sat beside Hobi "Oppa maybe we should tell our parents..."

"Yess!! I AM SO HAPPY" He hugged me and planted a kiss on the tip of my nose. HE IS TOO HAPPY.

We informed our both side parents and even Mrs.Lee . They all seemed happy and told me to take care of myself.

5 months later.

I have started to study at home, through net, as my tummy is growing big. I told the principal about my disease (but didnot tell about my relationship with Hobi apart from Gf and Bf)and he gave me permission.

I get mild heart pains but still living happily. Hoseok takes me for regular check ups with Dr. Choi. He said that I am doing great and Hobi is taking great care of me. Actually I am like a potato right now. He feeds me so much. He cooks my favorites everyday. Aah this oppa really loves me a lot.

And my brothers still argue whether it is a girl or a boy.

Today as I stood in front of the mirror and thought about all these stuff while staring at my tummy with my hands and caressing it properly I remined my child "You know your appa will take good care of you. "

And suddenly a pair of warm pair of arms hugged me from behind. He kept his hands on my tummy and smiled at me and I smiled back at him. He placed his head on my shoulder and while looking at the mirror he said "Jagi...I love you....and you know that...you are my other half...you are the reason for which my heart beats...you are my soul...and if something happens to you...I would not be able to live..."

"Shhh" I could not help but tears started streaming down my face.
"You have to live...for me ...for us ...for our child...and..." I wiped my tears "I am not going to leave you so early..." I joked.

He back hugged me and layed a sweet kiss on my neck.

"So now, Shall we go for the check up ?" Hoseok oppa whispered.

"Yes let us go...I want to look at my baby " Today we'll get to see our baby through ultrasound. We are so exited.
.
.

"Aww is that our baby ?" Hoseok cheerfully said pointing at the monitor. He held my hand tightly and smiled at me and gave me a quick peck on my temples. I smiled back at him.

"Hmmm I think they are twins" Dr.Park said as she concentrated on the monitor.

"Waaahh...I always wanted twins" I am so happy. Hoseok was stunned.

"That means am I going to be a father of two at once....waah" He almost screamed.

"Shh" I rolled my eyes. I blushed a little at his words.

"I love you" He said.

"Love you too"

"Would you like to know something more about you babies ?" Dr.Park asked.

"Noo...I would like to know the gender as a surprise...what say, oppa?"

"I am with you..we already know a lot about our babies....I guess something we should keep for the climax." He said cheerfully.

"Okay then as you wish"
.
.

We left the hospital.

[In the Car]

"Oppa I want to go for baby shopping"

"As you wish jagi....you cannot even imagine how happy I am"

"I know"

"Jagi did you think about any names" He took a right sharp turn and parked the car.

"Not yet we'll think about that later...but for the timing let's go for shopping" I got off the car and closed the door.

He came closer and interwhined his hands with mine.

I know things are getting harder for me to believe. I don't want to leave them. I'm getting greedier and greedier day by day.

I want to hear my babies talk. I want to see their first footstep. I want to be with them. Be with Hoseok. But time won't let me. And I know that.

"Jagi what are you thinking about ?" I hear Hoseok from a distance. He is carrying a big teddy written Hope in it.

I shook my head."nothing...i was just thinking about whatelse should we buy..and that teddy...it's too cute"

"Okayy ..and yes this teddy is for you. This teddy will give you hope and strength when I'll be not present." He gave me the teddy.

"Thank you oppa"
.
.
We bought many things. Two small beds, two big teddies, pair of clothes, napies, toys, etc. etc.

"Ahjumma that's enough we'll come someother day" I said politely.

"You two look cute together. And you're having .."

"TWINS" Hoseok side hugged me and almost screemed in happiness.

"Ahh that's why you have bought everything in two ...anyways come again"

[At home]

We settled eveything down.

"Ah...I am so tired" I sat on the couch.

"Yes ....you should take a bath and sleep...don't worry I'll do everything"

He filled the tub with warm water for me. And took me bridal style to the bedroom.

"It's okay jagj...I am here....the water is ready....lemme help you."

He helped me to strip from my dress and get me into the bath tub. It's not like we are shy in front of each other. We've seen each other naked many many times.And ever since I got pregnant and got even more lazier he often helped me.

"Honey please join me I want you to stay with us....plus you are also tired" I held his right hand as back faced me after lesving me in the tub.

"Okay if you are saying then-" It didn't even take a minute for Hoseok to get into the tub.

I gave him space and adjusted myself almost over half of his body and he also held me by my shoulder with one arm and the other hand was interwhined with mine.

"Baby, can you believe that we are literally going to multiply from 2" I said as I smiled at him and left a small peck on his lips.

"Still cannot...but I believe that's true...I would love to see our little Jungs running from one corner of the house to another."

We talked some cute things until we realised that we were in the tub for one and a half hour.

He let me lay in the bed and switched on my favorite drama "W:2 worlds"  While he did the other house works.

How angelic my husband is. He cooked dinner. Decorated our babies room. Gave me medications. Helped me sleep.

JHOPE~MY ANGEL, MY HOPE.

To be continued...