Chapter 9 : WHY ?

...I love you Hoseok . I love you so so much." I couldn't help myself but tears came rolling down my cheeks.

He really was shocked by my confession. He didn't react but pulled me closer into a hug.
"You do. I love you too." He replied.

(Well that was quick.)

I pulled back at his words," what..... you ....what? I asked him.

"I love you Jung Yeri." He held me by my shoulders and yelled.

I am blank right now. Did He just confess that he loves me ?

"W-w-what? Y-You love me? But you have a girlfriend, right?"

"I think I have to explain you a lot"he replied.

I'm in a confused state right now. I mean why did he say that he has a girlfriend. He loves me? Wow. He really needs to explain me.

"Can we please sit ?" he asked. I nodded.

We sat on a bench. He held my hands "I love you Yeri....TO BE HONEST I never had a girlfriend."

"WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH BEFORE." I looked into his eyes. "even you lied to me ? Just fucking tell me Why ? Answer me !! "I said in a low angry voice. I stood on my legs and was just about to leave with tears still streaming down my cheeks. I really get sensitive when some lies to me.

Even if he told me that he loves me. Some part of my heart was very angry because all this time he has been lying to me about his girlfriend and today when I asked him seriously ...even then he told me that he has a girlfriend. Everytime Everyone just lied to me whenever they wanted. Am I a toy or something  with no emotions whatsoever?

But some part of my heart was very happy knowing that he loved me. Atleast I also have someone who loves me.

He took a hold of my hand and started "PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN." I didn't look at his face but just nodded. He again started, "I'm so so sorry. Yeri. Please forgive me. I didn't think that lying to you will hurt you like this. I..I..thought if I lie to you about me having a girlfriend You will divorce me after a few months because you are so young to me and I'll just destroy your life by marring you. I thought that you might love someone else and just be with me and.....I think you know what I'm speaking about." He paused a while and looked at me I looked back at him, those eyes were filled with guilt. He thought for me so much. Not a word came out of my mouth. Not a single word.

I was stunned by his second heart attack giving words.

"But I started liking you ....from the first day I saw you...till today everytime I see you my heart flutters. Everytime I see you I feel like caring for you, loving you more than anyone. I'm sorry once again. Please forgive me and don't leave me. Stay with me. I was just being too thoughtful about you that's it. I LOVE YOU YERI, AND HOW CAN I PROVE TO YOU THAT I REALLY DO ?" Hoseok said.

"YOU ummm" Finally I was able to say something. Eyes still filled with water, I continued "You thought about me so much. You love me that much.....I SO SORRY FOR OVER-" I couldn't even complete my sentence when I felt his warm lips on mine. I didn't mind his lips on mine. I also kissed him back. Chills went down my spine. I closed my eyes and tried to smell his body and feel the moment. I could feel his warm hands cupping my cheeks.

And the kiss lasted for some minutes. This is the best feeling I have ever had.

To be continued...