Chapter 14 : New Friends

*entered the school gate*

"Omg how can that nerd be with Jhope?"

"Does she know him?"

"Look there are the others too !"

"What do they mean to that nerd?"

"Hobi everyone is muttering something or the other and they are also staring at us...It looks like you guys are quite famous among the girls..I'm not having a good feeling about it." I said.

"Ahh baby it's the habit of people to judge others...just ignore them." Hoseok said. Then he planted a small kiss on my cheek and that obviously made me blush.

"Okay bye Princess and Jungkook you stay with her." Namjoon patted Jungkook.

While Jungkook rolled his eyes "Yeri let's go !"

We were in the school corridor discussing where to go after school just then Yuna and her company blocked our way. NO,NOT TODAY.

"Oh hey bitch looks like you got new friends huh?" Yuna folded her arms and gave an evil smile at us.

"Leave us Yuna" Jungkook said without looking at her.

"Look who's protecting whom" Yuna said to her lizards. And they smiled at her words.

"Jungkook do you even know who she is....she is 'the nerd' of our class and you bitch do you even know him... he is the hottest guy in our class and a member of BTS" Yuna said, with a unsatisfied look on her face.

I was about to say something just then Jungkook began"Look ...you don't need to tell me who she is ...she is my BEST friend, my classmate. Let's go Yeri..we don't have time to deal with this shit." He told and dragged me with him.
.
.

"So this is your locker ...umm I'll shift my locker next to yours"Jungkook said casually.

"You don't need to Jungkook..."I said taking out my books for the math class.

"Well I need to..or else your brothers and your boyfriend will kill me...they gave me a warning.."

"What warning ? " I chuckled at his words as I locked my locker.

"Well they said that if something happens to you ...they will kill me"

"Really ?? my brothers are in a different level right now....anyways let's go for the classes ! Bodyguard JK"

"I am not a Bodyguard. I'm the international playboy"

I laughed at him and pulled him towards our classroom.

*while walking to the classroom*

"Kookie what does BTS mean ? Is BTS the name of your band or something. It's cool though. I love it."

"Yes you're right ...Hoseokie hyung didn't tell you our name before....anyways it means Bangtan Sonyeondan....what do we have now ?"

"MATH, why ?" I replied.

"Ohh man holy shit! We have math now ..I hate it " he cursed and made a bunny face...lol he is cute.

"Okay enough...I love math how can you even hate it ?"

"Can we please change the topic?"

"Ahhh okay so don't you have other friends here...I mean other then them ? Maybe I can start by making some new friends." I asked while waking towards our class.

"Yeah you're right ! I have some friends here let's meet them, shall we ?" He said entering the class.

There were still 10 mins for the class.