Chapter 5 : Dinner

*At Home*

I entered our apartment. And the first thought that came to my mind was 'talk to Hoseok'. I kept my bag on the couch of the living room and went to find him in his room.

I peeped into his room. And all I found was an empty room.

I slowly went inside the room, the fresh smell that blessed my nostrils were just like how He smelled. Everything was in their perfect places. I just cannot help but look into his stuffs and enjoy his fragrance.

It's okay for me to touch his things I'm his wife.

I smiled to my heart's content as I finished doing weird stuff in his big master bedroom.

One day I'll be here with him too and that day is not so far.

I went to my room and started doing my home assignments that were given for the day along with some others assignment.

" Oh crap ! I even have to do these." I looked at the bully's assignment. "But they'll beat me up if I just don't do it." I sighed.

"But I have to cook dinner for Hoseok ....maybe a nice dinner can start a new relationship."

The only thought of the most perfect man who stole my heart came to my mind and that was enough for me to leave my work and start to cook some food for him.
.
.

I made for him rice, broiled salmon,  chapchae, braised short ribs (galbi jim), kimchi along with spinach side dishes, bean sprout soup ~ a perfect dinner set

*Ding dong * [a/n did you hear it ?]

The bell rang. I think it's Hoseok.

I opened the door and saw Hoseok standing in front of me, smiling as always. I let him in.

He looks quite tired.

"Pretty tired huh ?" I asked in a friendly manner.

"Yeah a bit and here take this"he sat on the couch heavily and handed over something to me.

"What is it?"

"Oh its just pizza for dinner"

"Well I have already made dinner, Mr.Jung" I said in a more friendlier  manner.

"Well Mrs.Jung I thought you don't know how to cook. So I..uh.. just bought dinner."

Wow he thinks about me so much..awww I'm really falling for him.

"Well Mr.Jung I'm good at cooking, so go and wash up. I'll prepare the table".

I loved it ~ the way he talked with me.

He stared at the table as he enteted with his hair wet and towel on his shoulder. "  chapchae, braised short ribs, kimchi, bean sprout soup..don't tell me you cooked each and every item" He asked in astonishment.

I nodded with a nervous smile."except for the kimchi, everything"

He started eating, making different facial expressions. I cannot make out how is it by his expression, so I asked him,"how is it?" looking eagerly into his beautiful eyes.

"Umm this is the best dinner I've ever had in my life...wow..I was just tasting every bit of it. And I thought that you don't know how to cook food ! Silly me. You can go to Master chef Korea" he joked. I was so happy with his compliments. I never got a compliments as such before "Thanks for the compliment."

We both ate our dinner, with some silly chit-chats.

I wish I could have asked him right now but I was to nervous to ask him.

If I only had more courage !

To be continued..