Chapter 24 : Surprise

[Time skips]
[One day before leaving Hawaii]

The last day we did not go anywhere instead we decided to spend some time in the Hotel.

We did everything that newlyweds usually do. Fed each other, cuddled, shared some funny embarrassing incidents and lastly I decided to watch a movie.

So I insisted on watching the new horror movie 'HOST'. Because I wanted to watch this movie for a very long time but had no one. So why not with him ?

The whole time was fun for me but not for him. Honestly, he was screaming at the top of his voice. We even got a warning from the next door. But still he watched it till the end. He is a brave man.

My man.

"Finally the movie is over" I said laughing.

"What did you say?" Hobi said angrily and pouted his lips with his arms folded.

I ran from him laughing and saying 'my husband is afraid of ghosts'

"Yaah~" he also started running after me.

I felt again something...it's like someone taking my heart away...

I pressed my hands against my heart. I should not show him my pain. I should not.

"Jagi-yaah where are you ?" I could hear Hoseok from a distance.

"I'm here...try to find me" I said as if nothing happened and sat beside the pool.

I felt a pair of arms holding me from behind.

"So you found me ?" I said teasingly.

"Mrs.Jung I am your husband and I can find you wherever you are on this earth...and never gonna leave you alone" he smirked at me.

"Are you afraid ?" I let him sit beside me.

"Afraid of what ? Ghosts ?"

"No ...of Losing me" the truth came out of my mouth.

He was stunned and didn't reply.

After a moment of silence he broke the ice "Jagi let's go to sleep we have to go back to Korea tomorrow..and remember everything is going to be alright"

I nodded and followed him.

We lied on the bed face to face and with his beautiful hands on my waist. I closed my eyes as I pressed my upper body to his chest.

*Jhope's p.o.v*

She is asleep. She looks so beautiful...stop admiring her and do your work. I scolded myself.

It's Yeri's birthday tomorrow. And I am thinking of wishing her at midnight. I want to be the first to wish her.

I prepared everything for her. I told the the hotel manager to put a setup beside the swimming pool while she was sleeping.
.
.
Everything is ready. It's 11:45 and I should get ready too.

The cake is ready. It's 11:58. I light the candles. And finally it's 12:00.
"Saeng il chuk ha hamnida~
Saeng il chuk ha hamnida
Sarang ha neun Yeri-ahh
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da" 

*Yeri's p.o.v*

"Saeng il chuk ha hamnida~
Saeng il chuk ha hamnida
Sarang ha neun Yeri-ahh
Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da"